Comments: Very odd. Right shoe fits fine. Left shoe bends and rubs at the base of the big toe. Very uncomfortable. Worn twice and will not wear again.
From: Ellen, 4/14

Comments: Nice looking sneaker but the fit around my ankle was too low and loose. Not enough support all around. I had to return my size 10.
From: Patricia, 1/14

Comments: Very stylish shoe -- I liked the color. I wear 5.5 or 6.0, ordered a size 6.0. Not enough cushion and the left shoe was tight where my foot bends at the toes. Had to return them. Really wish they had fit.
From: Judy, 10/13

Comments: I have tried another pair of Lotto shoes a few years back but I didn't like them. These shoes are very comfortable right out of the box. They also come with 2 pairs of laces (white and pink) which is nice.
From: Jessica, 8/12