Lacoste Repel White/Red Women's Shoes Customer feedback

Comments: Lacoste tennis shoes are the best fit for my feet. I've bought them in different colors. Aesthetics are the best! Streamlined - just love them. These are totally comfortable out of the box. I agree with the positive comments. The only negative experience: sole wear out faster than other name brands. I wish Lacoste would improve on this area. I'm on my 5th pair & every single pair would still be intact except the sole have worn out very fast. I'm on my 2nd of this color; waiting for solid white to be available in stock. Will continue to use this line as it serves me well with performance, comfort and style.
From: 40Luv, Honolulu, HI, USA. 07/10

Comments: I wouldn't call them black/red...they are navy/raspberry. Didn't really realize it until I put them on with my black/red uniform and went out in the sun. DANG IT!!!
From: Tara, San Antonio, TX 09/09

Comments: Amateur, first shoe and this works very well for me. Love the fit, (runs true to size) and the lightness of the shoe. I am able to run for balls and my feet don't feel heavy. Would purchase again.
From: Kim, Brooklyn, NY, USA 6/09

Comments: I bought these back in December. They are quite comfortable - I had no break-in time needed - pretty much wore them right out of the box. They have good cushioning and don't leave my legs, knees and ankles tired and sore after playing for a few hours. My only complaint is I did slip in these once when stretching for a backhand (granted it was on an older hard court and pollen season so it may have been a bit slick). Other than that I'm pleased with these shoes, although there are better shoes for less money out there. They look nice and I get lots of compliments - it must be the gator. Play 3 times a week, 3.5, hard and clay courts.
From: KC, Winston-Salem, NC, USA. 6/09

Comments: Love the shoe -- great feel, quick and responsive. Also great looking. HOWEVER, I have had two pairs and have worn the bottom soles out very quickly. Has anyone else had this issue? Would love to continue wearing them, but not sure I can afford to replace every 3 months.
From: Paige, Richmond, VA, USA. 2/09

Comments: This shoe is one of my very favorites. I have played in many shoes going through probably six a year and this is the first pair I might buy another pair right after! I did not think the break in was long at all... in fact, I thought it felt very comfortable the first time I put my foot in.
From: Kari, Wichita, Ks, USA. 2/09

Comments: These shoes are horrible. They offer not one bit of support, and are most unattractive.
From: lisa, philadelphia, PA. 1/09

Comments: These shoes have the support and are light. It took a while to break them in but now they feel good. Preferred shoes right now. I have tried Nike, Adidas, Wilson but these are the best for me right now.
From: DZopp, CA. 1/09