Luxilon 4G S 15g (1.41) String Customer feedback

Comments: Finding the right string for the Wilson 99S can be challenging. I have tried the Babalot Revenge strings and they were fine. However the 4G S strings are so perfect for the racquet. I never would have imagined playing with 15g strings, the control and lack of arm pain with these strings were amazing. Despite the price these strings are a must have to me for the Wilson S racquet.

Comments: These strings do not have the power I want, however, it provides tons of spin.
From: Darryl, 11/13

Comments: Perfect for the Steam S Racquet. I have to max out the string tension when I have it strung with the Beast XP 15L in order to get the control. With this string, I recommend to have it strung at mid or lower mid tension. Nice pocket, good control, and it lasts way longer.
From: Jacky, 8/13

Comments: I bought this 4G S string after getting about 2 matches out of a string I felt perfectly enhanced the virues of these Steam sticks -- Lux Savage black. I also tried the WeissCannon Black Edge. It was decent but lasted no longer. Both of these string sets lasted about 4 sets (2 matches). Way shorter than any strings, in any other racquet I have used. I hit with heavy topsin and pace so I am resigned that this was not a fluke but just the way it will be with my Steam S racquets. The cost was prohibitive, so I tried these. Here's is what I think: 1) The 4G S has not broken in 3 outings. Maybe it won't. But it kills any merit the Steam S was designed for. Your "super-spin" is gone because they are soo stiff. They don't slide over each other and snap back. They just lie there and accept the impact. No spin. Your Steam is now a basic old decent racquet again. 2) These things are dangerous. They will ruin your elbow or shoulder. I mean they transfer serious vibration right down the frame. Horrific ouch. Trust me. Sure they won't break, but they are not "the answer." I'm getting a reel of Savage and hoping to find a cheaper stringer!

Luxilon 4G S 15g (1.41) String - Where to go from here