Luxilon 4G 16 (1.30) 660' String Reel Customer feedback

Comments: Very good string, good for whacking with spin on groundstrokes and surprisingly good with volleys too. My favorite string. But here are the negatives: 1) it is kind of expensive and 2) I break these strings on the mains in about 7 to 9 hours of play. But, I should acknowledge that I'm playing with a very wide string pattern with the Wilson Steam 105S. I tore through NXT in less than 3 hours. Tore through LUX ALU Power Spin in 5 hours. Still searching for something that lasts longer. So far, lux 4G at 130 the best.
From: Malcom, 11/13

Comments: I played with this string tonight on a Wilson BLX 6.1 95 16x18 strung tight at 60lbs like I string all my strings. I thought this string was very good. I usually use the ALU SPIN and this string had just about equal spin with much more feel, playability, and felt a high amount of control too. This may be my next string to buy a reel of. I'm waiting to see how the durability and playability hold up.
From: Rob, 10/12

Comments: I had the opportunity to try out 16g 4G today. I strung one racquet with Wilson Natural Gut mains and 4G crosses at 58/55lbs, and another racquet was strung with 4G full bed at 52lbs. I found the full bed option to be more to my liking. The ball stayed in the court better as I found myself holding back on a full swing in order to keep the ball in the court with the hybrid string job. I liked the full bed 4G option enough to order more Luxilon 4G (possibly a reel), but will not hybrid it again. It has great feel and control on it's own.
From: Rudy, 9/12

Luxilon 4G 16 (1.30) 660' String Reel - Where to go from here

Luxilon Reels
Co-polyester Tennis String
Gold Tennis String
Reels of Polyester Tennis String
Reviewed Tennis Strings

Dunlop Explosive 16 String Reel
Topspin Cyber Flash 16 String Reel (1.30)
Volkl Cyclone 16 String Reel