Comments: I bought this shoe because of the good price, good reviews, and the tread guarantee. I've been using these shoes for about a month and see very few signs of tread wear. I doubt I'll get to take advantage of the tread guarantee (I'm hard on shoes). I normally wear a 9.5 to 10 shoe size. I ordered a size 10. I thought I made a mistake at first, as they were a little tighter than I expected. After an hour or so of wearing, they've loosened up a bit and now fit very well. Definitely order a half size larger than normal. I play 4.5 level, 4-6 hours per week.
From: Darryl, 2/14

Comments: This is probably the most comfortable tennis shoes I have ever had. For this sale price, it's a steal.
From: Roshan, 1/14

Comments: I'm 14 and a USTA tournament player; 115 lbs. with good quickness. Size 9 shoes worked well, but after about two months playing indoor and outdoor averaging 15 hrs/wk, they are shot. The right toe is completely gone and left sole is very thin.
From: Kirby, 11/13

Comments: I went up a half size as suggested and they did fit my narrow feet. Since I had to use a thick sock, I think they would also be a good fit for a medium width foot. They also provided comfortable support for my low arches. They are a good value at the sale price.
From: Bill, 8/13

Comments: Exceptional footwear, perfect fit for narrow feet. They fit like a glove and the traction is excellent. I recommended these for aggressive players, they are at the same level of the Asics Resolution 4 or 5. I agree with what was said by the playtesters.
From: Marcos, 4/13

Comments: I got this pair of Li-Ning shoes a month ago and the feel very comfortable for my feet. They have very good support and I really enjoy playing tennis with them. This is a solid pair of shoes. I would recommend these to any of my friends.

Men's Shoe Reviews