Lotto Vector VI Navy/Red Men's Shoe Customer feedback

Comments: I have a wider foot and find that my right, dominant foot is sliding around with sharp lateral cuts. This is giving me a blister on the ball of my right big toe. I have to wear two pairs of socks to tighten up the forefoot. Otherwise good shoes.
From: Ey, 3/15

Comments: Comfortable right out of the box. I was wearing the Asic Gel and wanted to try something new. The only problem is that Lotto needs to make the toungue on the shoe a little longer, otherwise a great shoe.
From: El, 2/15

Comments: Very comfortable upper sole for me with a little wider toe box. But poor outsole durability, I guess 50% less comparing these with the Prince T22 and adidas Barricades.
From: T, 1/15

Comments: I thought that for $89.00 these shoes would be of higher quality and at least have some type of memory foam in the heel or entire sole, and instead it is a mesh board. The upper also is made from really cheap material. Also, I did not find this shoe to run a 1/2 size smaller, these shoes run true for me. I made the mistake of following the feedbacks and the shoes were dancing on me. I returned them and exchanged for a pair of Babolats, which have great memory foam and quality.
From: Roger, 12/14

Comments: Just got these today, I have been walking around the house making sure they fit. I have been making razor sharp turns while vacuuming and when I was putting dishes away I made some exaggerated movements like I was on the tennis court, couldn't be happier with this shoe. I have a wider foot and wear a 10.5 in normal shoes, followed advice of other reviews and ordered an 11. Perfect fit! It is too cold to play outside Pittsburgh, PA but I can't wait to hit the court in the spring with these. Thanks Tennis Warehouse, I also love the TW hoodie I got, awesome!

Comments: Good shoe. Comfortable, roomy. Length true for size 11. I play 2 times a week at the 4.0 level. A bit wide in the forefoot however. I'm a backboard player and I find my foot slipping from side to side. I keep tightening the laces to reduce the slip. Be wary if you have a narrow foot.
From: Ed, 11/14

Comments: Great shoe all around. One exception, the tongue could be 3/4" longer.
From: Hollywood, 11/14

Comments: These shoes are awesome! Agree with the other reviews that these run a half size small. They have the perfect balance of cushioning, stability and lightweight speed. The upper is super soft, they are loaded with technology (just check the Lotto site) and they look great in person. These are a must try!
From: Daniel, 8/14

Comments: Comfort and cushion are my primary needs in a shoe. This is my first pair of Lottos and I couldn't be happier. I removed the factory insoles and replaced with a pair of soft soles and the shoe is perfect. Only issue I have is the tongue - - it could use an extra 1/2" in length and another 1/2" in width. Otherwise its a great shoe for the under $100 range. Definitely order 1/2 size larger than your normal size.
From: Carp, 8/14

Comments: Just an FYI, these run a half size small (need to order a half size bigger than usual). Seemed pretty decent other than that.

Lotto Vector VI Navy/Red Men's Shoe - Where to go from here