Lotto Vector V Black/Green Men's Shoe Customer feedback

Comments: I've been wearing these for about 3 weeks now in my matches. The comfort seems to be pretty good. The wear from my toe dragging during serves also seems to be pretty good. However, these were not meant for people with narrow feet. When I lace up the shoes, there is almost no gap between the top sides. And I wear two pairs of socks. I have to put a triple knot in the shoe strings just to keep the strings from dragging on the ground. I like the fit of the adidas Bercuda better, but they wear out too fast.

Comments: The insoles slip out of place when I play. Not a problem I've encountered with the Raptors, which I wore for the past couple years. Durability and weight are okay, but I would not buy again.
From: Nick, 1/14

Comments: Love these shoes. Comfortable, supportive and fits my foot well. I have previously used Courtbalistic 4.3, Barricade 7s and Adidas Ace 2. These Lotto shoes in my opinion are the most comfortable of the aforementioned. The lacing is durable (not like Courtbalistic 4.3). The biggest downfall is the durability. I've hit with them a dozen times (approximately 20 hours) and there is noticeable sole wear. I weigh 160lbs. Again, really enjoy the feel of these shoes.
From: Rob, 1/14

Comments: I've played in KSwiss Big Shots for the past three years and appreciated them for their stability and consistent comfort. Unfortunately, they are being discontinued, and the Big Shot IIs don't seem to be a legitimate replacement. Tried these Vectors, which are two ounces lighter than the Big Shots, and are just as comfortable, as well the soles seem to be much more durable. I was going through Big Shots every 6-7 weeks. I've had these for five weeks and have only seen marginal signs of wear. I think I've found my new shoes!

Lotto Vector V Black/Green Men's Shoe - Where to go from here