Lotto Vector IV White/Blue Aster Men's Shoe Customer feedback

Comments: I wish I had found these shoes a long time ago. I just picked up a pair of these shoes in the blue/orange and liked them so much I quickly bought another pair before they ran out. These are really nice shoes. They are stable, fit my foot well, and have very good traction. They have a lower-to-the-ground feel that I like in a high performance shoe. I've worn Barricade's, Prince, and Nike shoes in the past. I'm very happy with the quality and fit of these shoes. I'm concerned that TW may stop carrying them now that I have found how good they are.
From: Rick, 1/13

Comments: I need a shoe with an arch and room in the forefoot. Took a chance with these. It took 2-3 sets to break in. I can go 3 sets with no problems and feet feel reasonably comfortable. The wear seems to be normal but I am easy on shoes.