Lotto T-Tour II 600 White/Green Men's Shoe Customer feedback

Comments: Excellent shoes. I have had them for almost a year now and they show only a little wear playing once a week or so. Extremely comfortable. Traction is excellent. Tremendous value. Would recommend them to anyone.

Comments: Fantastic shoes! Most comfortable tennis shoes I've every worn. They have the perfect low arch support, and my feet are pain free after 3 hours on the court in 98 degree heat. I originally bought 2 pairs because they were on sale. After wearing them twice, the soles showed no wear, so I think they will be durable. My feet felt better than they have with any other shoes I've tried including (Wilson, Nike, Babolat, New Balance, Prince which all really hurt my heals after only a few games), and Asics, which hurt the balls of my feet). The Lotto shoes, look good and feel great! I ordered 2 more pairs.
From: Bruce, 5/14

Comments: Very good price. Excellent design and very comfortable. Best shoe available for $50. Hopefully they will be durable. I have used adidas, Babolat. Dunlop, Fila and Prince brands and so far Lotto is my favorite.
From: Lambert, 4/14

Comments: Comfortable fit. Surprisingly, the tongues were of distinctly different lengths, so the shoes didn't look 'right' when laced up. Very disappointing. So I am returning them.
From: Rich, 12/13

Comments: Very comfortable out of the box. No break-in needed. Highly recommend these! Great price for an all around good shoe.
From: Daniel, 9/13