Comments: Best tennis shoes I have ever had, great support cushion, perfect fit and length, cannot comment about durability just yet.
From: JC, 3/12

Comments: These shoes are great! I was tired of my Babolat Propulse's so I bought 12 pairs of shoes to try on from Tennis Warehouse. These fit my foot the best, were stylish, and were extremely comfortable. I've been playing with them for 1 and a half months and there are 0 signs of durability issues. The outsole seems more suited to clay courts but I have been doing well on hard courts. I highly recommend these.
From: Zev, 12/11

Comments: This is an excellent shoe. It runs a tad narrow. Like most other shoes, I would add a nice insole.

Comments: I've used these shoes for a month or two now on hard courts and I really like them. I've worn Nike almost exclusively the past 10 years (except for a couple of adidas and Asics models) but I thought I'd try something different. As the others have said, they do run a little narrow but that's works well for me. The break-in period was very short and these shoes are comfortable, light weight, provide good stability and traction, and their durability seems excellent. If you purchase your shoes 1/2 size smaller or larger depending on reviews, I would recommend the larger size on these Lotto's. Overall I'm very happy with them.

Comments: The sizing is true. It has a slightly narrow fit. It is lightweight, has good (better then most) but not great stability as the upper part of shoe is soft, has good tread pattern for traction, and there is little if any break-in required. I can't speak to durability yet. Yes, I would recommend them to a friend.
From: Jethro, 9/11

Comments: A lot of fancy technical speak on the labels, it would seem a lot of research has gone into this shoe. Does it all work? Well after a few matches I can report they're extremely comfortable straight out of the box, very light, supportive and grip well. Ventilation is excellent (on the few fine days of another great British summer!). I've played on hard courts and have a lot of confidence in them. Sizing is accurate - I'm a size 10 and they fit perfectly. I can't comment on wear as they're too new for that. They're not cheap but are very well made, Italian styling, a shoe that's something other than Nike and Adidas, and a lot of technical input. I can't recommend them highly enough.
From: Malcolm, 8/11

Comments: This is a great sneaker. It is very light weight and has plenty of cushion. It runs a little narrow. Traction was good on a clay court. It took about 10 minutes of walking around before it was broken in. The style is very nice. I was tired of Nike and Adidas so I tried Lotto and this is one of the best sneakers I ever used.
From: Rocky, 7/11