Lotto Raptor Ultra IV Speed GRASS Wh/Green Men's Shoe Customer feedback

Comments: Wow, these shoes are amazing. I mainly play grasscourt tennis and thought it'd be cool to finally get a pair of real grasscourt shoes. Right out of the box, these shoes fit like a glove, definitely the most comfortable pair of shoes I've played in. The grip on the court is like nothing I could have imagined. Changing direction and going for the short ball makes me look like a speedster. These shoes have exceeded my expectations. Sadly, they're out of my size or I would buy a second pair. I hope grasscourt shoes will be available in the future because I can't imagine going back to the normal shoes on grass anymore. If you play a lot of grasscourt tennis and have never tried real grasscourt shoes, I highly recommend these.
From: Rene, 12/14

Comments: Great shoe. My normal shoe size is 10.5D. In most athletic shoes, I size up 1/2 size to an 11.0D. In this shoe I had to return the size 11 for an 11.5 because of the width in the forefoot. The 11.5 fits perfect.
From: Chas, 7/14