Comments: Perfect control, perfect power - this is the Head Liquidmetal Radical MP. I never thought it would be possible for me to actually like an 'old' racquet having used the newer models of Head, from the Microgel Radical to the IG Radical Pro and among the radical line, and this is my favorite. You see, this racquet makes a lot of sense these days. Aside from its affordable price, it will give you an all-court performance - the same performance that the newer models from any other racquet wil give. It offers solid groundstrokes from the baseline, superb and deep volleys at the net, good smash and decent kick and power on serve. I capped my Liquidmetal Radical MP to give it more weight and the result is awesome. The racquet will benefit those who have fully developed strokes and take note that you have to give it more time in order for you to really appreciate its beauty. It's a must try in the player's racquet category. I would recommend it to those seeking to improve their games at a very minimum cost.
From: Robert, 11/12
String type and tension: Signum Pro Hyperion 17g @ 50 lbs

Comments: What a brilliant racquet! I am a 14 year old tennis player and wanted to change my racquet after I smashed the previous one! I had the option to chose from the Babolat AeroDrive Lite and the Head LM, and I chose the LM and am happy about my decision. I'm 5'2" and 40kg, so it was very difficult for me to put that power into my groundstrokes, but the angles I managed to produce with this racquet are just amazing. The only drawback is its weight, which is too heavy for me since I'm not well built!
From: Parth, 10/12
String type and tension: Babolat Pro Hurricane Tour 16g @ 60lbs

Comments: I've been using this frame for 4 years, and never had a single issue with it. It's light for a player's racquet, but it'll get the job done. I highly recommend this racquet and any of the Radical frames.
From: Jason, 10/12
String type and tension: Solinco Tour Bite @ 57lbs

Comments: I have been playing with these racquets for about a year and half, strung with Head RIP Control at the max, I hit the ball hard and with a ton of topspin. My opponents don't like it very much since my ball always seems to drop in. From the baseline this racquet provides adequate power and definitely some control. At the net the racquet is very maneuverable (I put some lead tape under my grip to make it more head light), and on serves.. Well a ton of spin for my kick, flat serves pop off this racquet, slice serves are truly nasty.. That is the only way to explain them. I hit a semi-western forehand, which I can still flatten out and smack the living daylights out of the ball, and a one handed backhand that I can produce some very wicked slice on the ball. The only cons of the racquet are that when you hit an off center hit you will notice a HUGE power loss, but that is any racquet.
From: Hugo, 2/12
String type and tension: Head RIP Control, 62 lbs.

Comments: I've started with the Tis5, iS4, and finally the Wilson Ncode pro. I sold the nPro just because I didn't like the short handle when trying to grip two handed. I decided to get the Liquidmetal Radical MP because I had read that it was more elbow-friendly than the lighter more powerful Tis5. I can say that this is true. My elbow felt good, but I've also committed to using the Two-handed backhand exclusively, which helps. First impressions, if you hit the sweet spot you are rewarded, but if you hit off of it, you are punished big time. I framed so many balls it was embarrassing. It took me a while to find a groove. Perhaps it's longer than my Wilson nCode pro because I needed to really modify my footwork to get in the right position. Putting technique adjustments aside, I felt comfortable with the racket in my hand. The rubber handle gave me blisters, so I'm going to wrap it with TournaGrip. I was happily rewarded with my western grip swinging hard and through the ball with all my body. If I tried to swing up on it too much, the open racket face put it outside the baseline but not as much as the TiS5 would. Once I was closing the face more, my shots were perfect when I made good contact. My two-handed backhand was much more controlled. My serving seemed to require more power but again, rewarding. I play about 3 hours a day, 5-6 days a week (when it's not freezing cold) and I imagine I will get more comfortable once I adjust to the head size, power rating and dimensions.
From: Andy, 2/12

Comments: I really like this racquet and do not know why some people are saying you have to add your own power in to it. This racquet provides a lot of power without having to force your own strength into it. This racquet also has a very generous sweet spot. You will have less mishits with this racquet.
From: J, 1/12

Comments: his is a great budget racquet for players with great technique and strength. It's also very maneuverable. I played my high school senior year of tennis with this racquet so that I could improve my technique and net game. You really need to add your own strength in order to get the heavy shots like you see from other popular racquets (Pure Drives, BLX, certain Cortex's, Biomimetics). I have RPM Blast strings which add a lot of power I need, but the balls I hit are still "floaty and light" compared to the heavy shots my best friend hits with his Pure Drive. So in general, the feel is good, the control is excellent, the maneuverability is excellent, but the power is very low compared to the other popular racquets out there. If you have a good amount of strength, then this racquet will be like a deadly nimble dagger.
From: Dennis, 11/11
String type and tension: Babolat RPM Blast, 58 lbs
NTRP Rating: 3.5 (decent high school level)

Comments: This is a great racquet. However, you need to add your power into it. The control is great and you can put it anywhere you want.
From: Sean, 11/11
String type and tension: Gosen Og-Sheep Micro at 61 lbs.

Comments: This stick has been a revelation to me. I bought this stick based on reviews and feedback and I really wasn't looking for a new stick because I am pretty satisfied with my Fischer MPro No.1 which is a 16X20 string pattern. I just thought that I try an 18X20 string pattern and see how it performs. In stock form it is already a wonderful stick, even with a dense string pattern it still have a massive spin. Serves were okay and hitting a flat ball was tremendous. Forehands and two handed backhands with topspin are huge and volleys are like scalpel in your hands. I have switched from my Fischer. The price is unbeatable, I hope Head will continue to produce this legendary stick.
From: RAC, 9/11

Comments: I've owned this racquet for 3 years, but just bought a Pure Drive looking to change it up. I'll keep playing with my Radical instead. The racquet has great touch and feel, but you need to supply the power. Take a full booming swing and it comes out beautiful.
From: Ben. 06/11

Comments: I have used Head LiquidMetal Radical MP for five years and was getting a little tired of it so I decided to demo other racquets: Head Youtek Prestige MP, Head Youtek Radical MP, Babolot Pure Storm GT MP, and Babolat AeroPro Drive GT MP. My simple conclusion: Head LM Radical MP still rocks! Frankly, the newer version, Youtek Radical MP felt a little lighter but at the same time less substantial. If you are interested in it, save your money by getting a couple of Head LM Radial MP instead of one Youtek. A few differences in touch can be achieved if you try different strings and tensions. Cosmetically it has an ugly color combination as well. On the other hand, Prestige felt a little heavy (more so than its claimed head-lightness) and it generally felt good with flat strokes but I often found myself hitting beyond baseline. It made me think that despite its power rating, it might be more powerful than LM Radical. Its fame for control was also not much better than LM Radical. Pure storm is an interesting racquet. It sure does everything well, but per my personal taste, it is a little too dampened. It felt a little artificial." This might get better if one spends enough time but I prefer to have "raw" input from my racket to adjust my strokes. However, it definitely felt better than Radial at net. Lastly, AeroPro Drive GT just wasn't my type. It felt bulky and what others call "spin potential" was not much more than I could generate with LM Radical. So there you go, I am glad I have two of LM Radical MP.
From: Stefano, Salinas, CA, USA. 06/11
String type and tension: Babolat Pro Hurricane 17 String
NTRP Rating: 4.0-4.5

Comments: I have to say, this is the best racquet I've hit with so far. I've demoed several and none can compare. For the price its a no brainer. I started off with the Head Youtek Extreme Pro strung at 60 lbs. That was a sweet stick but it was way too much for me and way too stiff. I found myself spraying my kill shots and couldn't control it as much. I know this may sound silly but, I knew I wanted this racquet just from reading its specs. But it's better to be safe than be sorry as far as choosing the right racquet. I can take a full swing with the Head Liquidmetal Radical Midplus and the ball will fall right in. You have to create your own power with this one but it sure is a lot of fun doing so. Serves are pinpoint with enough heat on them to hold your own. The only gripe I'd make would be on my slice shot. I find myself having to take a longer swing to get the result I want. (Which is a long deep shot) But hey no big deal, just a small adjustment. I am ordering 2!!!! Can't wait!!
From: PB. 6/11
String type and tension: Wilson NXT @ 60 lbs

Comments: This racquet is excellent. I bought this last week, and today was the first time I got to play with it. I used to play with a cheap $30 Wilson racket, as I just started playing tennis last year. Everything about this racket is better than my old one. My performance has greatly increased. I definitely recommend this for a beginner or intermediate player looking for a little bit of everything- power, control, and spin.
From: Tyler, Syracuse, New York, United States. 03/11
String type and tension: Head Syn Gut 57 lbs
Headsize: 98 square inches

Comments: The LM Radical MP is a GREAT racquet for those beginners who want to get more serious about their tennis. At its sale price you can buy 2 or 3 instead of having just 1 current expensive racquet. If you're coming from an oversize racquet, it'll be a bit challenging but well worth it as you improve your timing and stroke mechanics. One of the biggest advantages is that it's easy to customize: add lead tape in the hoop, handle, or even open up the butt cap and stick weights inside. In stock form I found it to be a bit unstable, so I added lead at 3 and 9 o'clock. I also put weight into the handle to make the balance 7 HL. I brought the total weight to almost 12 oz. and it plays great.
From: Mike, Orange County, CA, USA, 03/11
String type and tension: Gosen Polylon 17g/Gosen OG Micro 16g
NTRP Rating: 3.5-4.0

Comments: This racquet is the stiffest racquet I have ever played with. It offers a lot of power and a powerful serve. A nice feeling is received with every shot. Volleys are bit harder to control, but once the racquet becomes comfortable to use, it is the best choice. If you like to play offense, this is the best racquet to use.
From: Jack, USA, 02/11
String type and tension: Babolat synthetic gut 17 gauge, 48 lbs

Comments: Great racquet after I got used to it. Switching from a really light, 10.7 Oz. 118 Inch Head size racquet to this small thing was fairly difficult. The Head LM Radical performs very well. I actually improved my strokes and serves using this racquet. Slices aren't its strong suit, but groundstrokes with spin is. I highly recommend taking it out for a spin.
From: Khoi, Mesa, AZ, USA, 01/11
String type and tension: Original, Head Synthetic Gut @ 57 Lbs.
Headsize: 98 Sq. Inch.

Comments: After playing with and buying several racquets over the past two years, I've found the Head LM Radical to be the right racquet for me. Good blend of power and control with no arm problems. I get more spin than with more open string patterns due to increased racquet head speed. Great value for a great racquet.
From: Don, Glendale, AZ, USA, 01/11
String type and tension: Poly/NXT at midrange

Comments: Used it for the first time yesterday and didn't like it too much at all. Maybe it's because this isn't my normal tension and such, but I still feel like it just isn't the right kind of feel for me. Fairly heavy racquet that has little power, so you need to take REALLY long swings in order for you to get it right. I really do want to use this racquet so I'll test it out for another few weeks and see how it goes then.
From: Kev, CA, USA, 01/11
String type and tension: Pre-Strung Head Synthetic Gut

Comments: Just switched to the LM Radical after using the Microgel Instinct for 3 years. I was looking for the solid feel I get from Head racquets with just a bit more control.
I demo'd more than 10 new racquet models, including Babolat (PD, APD & Storm GT), Wilson BLX Open, most of the Head Youtek line (Radical, Extreme, Speed 18 x20), Prince Rebel Team & EXO White along with some others. Didn't really like any of the current models enough to switch.
I finally got a LM Radical based on memories of a demo several years ago (didn't try the MG Radical- 57 flex is too low for me) and fell in love with it. I am hitting with more consistent pace and spin, as I feel free to swing away. The racquet gives me just the right blend of power & control, which allows me to feel perfectly comfortable on the court.
I wish I had made the switch sooner.
From: Dave, Baltimore, MD, USA, 01/11
String type and tension: pre strung stock strings- will switch to Gosen OG Sheep 17

Comments: I have been playing with these for years and have passed over each subsequent radical (flex point, micro gel and now you tec) in favor of the old liquid metal! We'll have to wait and see what head comes up with next, but it better be good to drop the liquid metal. I am just glad they are still around and at low prices!
From: Adam, Houston, TX, USA, 12/10
String type and tension: Luxilon Big Banger original, 60
Headsize: mp
NTRP Rating: 4.0 - 4.5

Comments: I'm playing at the high school level and this racket is my favorite so far. It's not top heavy so it doesn't drag and it's an over-all awesome racket. I love it and plan on getting another one pretty soon. However, it's pretty fragile. I really hope they don't discontinue it!!
From: Sarah, TX, USA, 11/10
Headsize: mid plus

Comments: I've been playing tennis for the last 30+ years. The LM Radical MP is about the only racket I can play with these days. It does everything well but it's not the best feeling racket around. I own over a dozen rackets & really do not recommend the APD or the APDC. They'll wreck your arm! That's my 2 cents on the subject.
From: Ron, Vancouver, B.C., Canada, 11/10
String type and tension: Luxilon 16L, mid-range

Comments: This racquet does everything I want a good racquet to do. Groundstrokes are comfortable and have plenty of control, with that extra power if you need it. Volleys are nice and clean on contact. Drops shots just melt over the net with this thing and serving had good direction and pace. Spin is definitely not this racquets specialty but you can still put some spin on your shots. I added a lot of lead tape for weight and stability and I don't see myself switching for a long time. Amazing racquet.
From: Lance, USA, 10/10
String type and tension: MSV Focus Hex 17g @60lbs

Comments: A brilliant frame to customize (lead tape, decent thinner gauge strings and leather grip). With a small investment you have a very solid well playing frame. This is a stable; no frills racquet and power levels and spin production (with the thinner gauged strings) are very acceptable. The string bed produces a consistent response and big serves and deft net play are easy to access, and that's why I just ordered two more of the Liquidmetal wonders.
From: Jeffery, Northern CA, USA, 09/10
String type and tension: Tecnifibre X-One Bi-phase 17 (55lbs)

Comments: I bought a Liquidmetal Radical MP as a back-up for my YOUTEK Radical MP. To my surprise, the two sticks are very comparable and I find that the Liquidmetal has a little more power noticeable most when serving. Had I tested the Liquidmetal Radical, I would have passed on the YOUTEK and pocketed the additional $120. I advise anyone thinking to purchase the YOUTEK to do the same. Can't wait to string it up with a co-poly/multi hybrid to get even more spin on demand. I might even get another Liquidmetal Radical and put the YOUTEK on reserve!
From: Geoff, Charlotte, NC, USA. 9/10
String type and tension:HEAD Syn GUT (stock string job)

Comments: All of the reviews here about the perfect blend of power, control, and feel are dead on. I agree that access to spin is more limited than more open string beds, but strung w/Tecnifiber X-one Biphase 17g at 54# took care of that issue. And talk about bang for the buck, the Head LM line is unsurpassed. I also have a LM 4 which is slightly lighter but head heavier in with a larger head size and stiffer frame. So now I have a power stick and a feel/control stick to customize the kind of game I want to play according to my mood and/or opponent, all for a fraction of the price for one "high end" stick. Babolat? Whatever.
From: Dave, Jersey Shore, NJ. 8/10
String type and tension: Tecnifibre X-One Biphase 17, 54#
NTRP Rating: 4.0+

Comments: Today I realized the difference between the Microgel mp and this one (I own both). As I was hitting with a top junior player in the island, I soon noticed that the liquid metal has more stability when heavy hitting than the Microgel, however it feels less maneuverable when making last second shot adjustments. On serves the liquid metal offers more pace while the micro gel adds more consistency and control. Both are fairly light and maneuverable sticks, and the differences noticed may be subtle and a matter of your game priorities. I have not had the chance to hit with the Youtek, but if you have to make a choice between this two awesome and affordable racquets, I hope that you'll find this review helpful.
From: Eric, San Juan, PR, 08/10
String type and tension: MSV Focus Hex 17L at 59 lbs.

Comments: I am playing with this racquet approximately over two years. It is very good balanced racquet. It is good with slicing but very difficult with serving, net-play, top spins because of small head size and small sweet spot. You cannot generating heavy spins and power hitting winner with LM. If you are a topspin player, your elbow can be hurt like me. If you already purchase it, I advice, you try thin strings as possible 1.10 - 1.18 range.
From: Enver, Istanbul, Kadikoy, Turkey, 07/10
String type and tension: Dunlop Max Touch 17, 58 lbs
Headsize: 98 sq in.
NTRP Rating: 3.5 (Self Rated)

Comments: This is just a tremendous racquet; terrific feel! If you are a more advanced player and need something heftier, add some lead tape where is best for you and this racquet will outperform many others. I hope they keep making it forever; it's that good.
From: Charles, Canada. 06/10

Comments: Awesome stick. Great access to power on the serve and overhead volley. It has a pretty sick sweetspot for a racquet of its headsize. I really enjoyed it's lightweight and maneuverability for my one-handed topspin backhand, but at the same time I would of liked more weight for my forehand, but I guess that's the classic trade off. Slicing and net-play are a dream with this one. Weak points are instability in returning first serves, and will probably get pushed around by some hard-hitting opponents, All these due to the fact it's a lightweight racquet (relatively), but again, its a trade-off, and I much prefer the maneuverability.
From: Haifa, Israel. 5/10
String type and tension: Head Control String, 56lbs.

Comments: This racquet is AMAZING. I upgraded from the LM Instinct, and the difference is like night and day. The Instinct was great when I was developing my technique, but as I improved, the power level became too difficult to control. The Radical has way more control and the low power level is just right for my swing. Everything just seems so natural and effortless, and I haven't changed the stock strings yet! Can't wait to see what a decent string setup will feel like. I will stick with this one for a while.
From: Jason, Toronto, Ontario, Canada. 5/10
String type and tension: Alpha Viper 17
NTRP Rating: 3.5-4.0???

Comments: My experience with this racquet was not as good as I was hoping it would be. I currently play with an older Head Ti Radical MP and thought that this might be the new version of that racquet. The demo I received seemed to be strung very loose (mid 50s at the most). I usually have my racquet strung near its max because I like the control. The racquet had good weight to it, but I found it very hard to control. I ended up overhitting a majority of my shots and had to stay on the ball overly so, just to try and keep my shots in. I like to play the base-line a lot and like putting a lot of top-spin on my shots and I just didn't feel confident enough with this racquet to play my game. IT could also be because I am not an overly experienced player. My wife (who is way better than me) seemed to like the racquet. I liked the Head Microgel Radical MP a bit better than this stick.
From: Joel, Navarre, FL U.S. 05/10
String type and tension: Prince...? Probably 50-55 never got a chance to gauge them.
NTRP Rating: 3.0+

Comments: For several years I played with the LM OS, but as I improved I noticed that the string bed would feel too much like a trampoline after a few matches (as strings lost tension). I went to the Dunlop 500 tour which I liked, but I developed some shoulder problems. After 6 months rehab I continued to use that racquet with only minor pain but then decided to try the LM MP in January. I was a little afraid that the very dense string pattern would make it feel too much like a board, but on the contrary, I found it to be a very comfortable racquet. Though this racquet is much more flexible than the Dunlop, I also noticed no loss of power (though I did string it a few pounds lighter to counteract the differences). And... my shoulder pain went away within two weeks (though, ascribing this to the change in racquets may be unwarranted without a double blind study).
From: Paul, Greenville, SC, USA. 4/10
String type and tension: Wilson Sensation 16G, 55lb

Comments: I started again playing tennis and I had a 20 year old ps 85 racquet, which I still like, but wanted to try something else. I demoed some sticks like nblade 98, Nblade, Fischer m comp 95, Babolat pure storm ltd and microgel mp. Microgel was easy and comfortable and I got idea that it would be like lm mp. I bought three of LM mp's from TW blindly. From the first hit I thought that it was much better than microgel and most of the others above. More and controllable with reasonable power, easy to serve and volley. It felt good as stock weight but I will add weight at least with leather grip and six grams lead to the shaft. That's another positive side of that stick that there is plenty of room to customize it. With heavier stick you must only adjust yourself to the weight. If the racquet wouldn't have been so good I wouldn't have kept it just because of the price. Most of the racquets "upgrades" seems to be paint job or something like that. As example Wilson ps 85 is over 25 years old design and still very relevant. I think that you can't get easy better racquet than lm mp whether you pay much more of it or not.
From: Kimmo, Helsinki, Finland 03/10
String type and tension: Head synthetic gut 16?

Comments: I did not like my new Liquidmetal Midplus at first, as it felt very underpowered compared to my old Wilson 5.0 Triads Oversize racquets. Keep in my that the Wilson Triads I had been using were classic "tweener" racquets ... stiff, light (10.1 oz) and slightly head heavy. The reason I decided to look for something else was that I was consistently sailing my shots over the baseline, and the Wilson's stiffness/head-heaviness was doing my elbow no favors. So after a bit of research here and on other tennis sites, it seemed the thing to do was to switch to a players' racquet (for less power / improved control) which was known to be comfortable (for the elbow). And since I tend to look for "deals" (a nice way of saying that I'm cheap), the Head Liquidmetal Radical Midplus, which is/was selling for less than $70, seemed to fit the bill. As stated above, even after 2 months of play, I wasn't happy with the Radical. While somewhat more comfortable than my Wilsons, it felt quite underpowered, so I found myself trying to swing harder to create the power. The over-swinging was not helping my elbow, despite the Radical's high comfort rating. Then I found a website which gave advice on what to look for in an elbow-friendly racquet. Basically they said to look for a very headlight racquet which is relatively heavy ... e.g., 12.0 oz or heavier. They claimed that head-lightness reduces the stress on the elbow when the ball hit the strings, while the overall heaviness allows for more plow-through, meaning the racquet is doing the work hitting the ball rather than your elbow. (for those of you who think 12.0 oz is heavy, keep in mind that the wooden racquets we used to use weighed ~14 oz!). So I added 1 oz of fishing weights + cotton into the handle of the Radical (then later brought it up to a total of 1.5 oz). What a difference! At ~12.5 oz strung, the Radical's comfort remained, but now since it was significantly heavier, the racquet would cut through a hard hit ball effortlessly - I no longer had to "rip" the Radical to get the ball go deep into the court with good control.
From: Bruce, Frederick, MD, USA 03/10
String type and tension: Head Synthetic Gut, Prestrung at factory
NTRP Rating: approx 4.0

Comments: This racquet is a great buy. I have had it for a few years and I just love it. This racquet has a very solid feeling when you connect with the ball unlike others that have a "twang" sound. I play 4.0 and a can easily hold my ground with this racquet. It is also great at the net.
From: Josh, portland Oregon USA. 3/10

Comments: I've had this racquet since march and it is also my first racquet. I couldn't ask for a racquet to do anything more than it already does. I have enough power to hit fast winners and the control of the racquet helps to place the ball where I want it. This is definitely something to buy.
From: Michael, Chicago, IL, USA 01/10
String type and tension: Head FXP 17 59/60 I think

Comments: This was my first real racquet. I loved it when I started to do tournaments and I had two of these. I think that I just kinda grew out of it and wanted a different feel. I now have the kSix One team from Wilson. It was great while it lasted. I think that of you are just kinda starting tournaments or you just like tennis for fun. This is going to be the perfect racquet for you.
From: anon. 12/09

Comments: This racquet is insane. In my quest to find the ultimate racquet I have continued to switch between a controlled racquet and a topspin racquet. K6.1 tour, Prostaff or Prince POG Classic Tour --> OR the Aeropro w/ Cortex --> and for 3 months I swapped back and forth between the two styles to find which one suited me most and won me more games... By the end of it, my game actually went backwards because I had to keep adjusting between controlled power with topspin (Aeropro) and ultimate feel and control (Prince POG). However, a world has opened up after I bought this LM Radical MP last week. Now I can have the best of both worlds. I can whip through the air as fast as the Aeropro but now I don't have to depend on topspin to smack the ball into deep into the corner to keep it in for a winner. This stick is magic and its soo comfortable.. The K6.1 tour and the Pro staff 6.1 95 that I owned are both weapons as well but they're slow, heavy and not very arm friendly. The aeropro continues to be a fun racquet to use, but not a racquet I can win games with... This racquet is one big surprise package.
From: Dave, Sydney, Australia 12/09
String type and tension: Luxilon Ace 18 + NXT Tour 17 (54lb/56lb)
Headsize: 98"
NTRP Rating: 3.5-4.5

Comments: I've played tennis for about 3 years, and I've been using this racquet for 2 1/2 years. When I started learn tennis, I used a Wilson racquet (don't remember what model was), and my coach asked me to change to this racquet because I have too much power to use grandfather racquets. Well, at first I had tennis elbow and A LOT of trouble in control, but after about 6 months, this racquet becomes like an extension of my arm. I demoed several other racquets but I really couldn't find more suited racquet for me yet. After all, it's below $70. The price was above $140 when I first bought this racquet several years ago, which means this racquet is not a cheap one.
From: Jacob, Fort Lee, NJ. 11/09
String type and tension: Luxilon Alu main, Synthetic gut cross @ 60

Comments: Recently I have demoed many rackets trying to find a new stick. This by far was my favorite. I tried the youtek radical, microgel radical, microgel prestige, exo graphite, k90, exo rebel, k staff 88, k 95, babolat pure drive, kblade tour, kblade, and a couple more. This racket does everything you want a racket to do. It has enough weight to let you whip through shots and stay loose although I will be adding some extra weight to mine. The touch is amazing. Drop shots and lobs are easy to produce with this. When contacting the ball the racket feels soft and solid. Going after shots is easy and volleys are very good with the right technique. Slices are easy to place deep for defense or short to draw your opponent in to pass or lob. This racket has good power even when hitting from tough positions. This has got to be one of the most under rated rackets and is a steal at 70 new. I highly recommend to give it a try. with good strokes this racket is very rewarding.
From: Chris, Omaha, NE, US 12/09
String type and tension: Luxilon alu mains, synthetic crosses at 58lbs
NTRP Rating: 4.5-5.0

Comments: Great racquet. My forehand shot is unbelievably good. I hit hard forehands. they go in every time. At first, my backhand wasn't very good. At first at least. But my instructors worked with me and now it's amazing. A must buy at an amazing price. Don't let the price turn you off. I liked this racquet much better than the prince O3 white, and that racquet cost $130 and it was on sale.
From: Ben, Bettendorf, Iowa, USA

Comments: I'm a varsity tennis player and I've been using the Prince O3 Tour for 3 years so far and after cracking the frame of all four racquets, I decided to test the Radical since it was cheap, "advanced player", and cool looking. What I noticed hitting with this racquet was the control and comfort I had with hitting with hit. The amount of power is slightly lower than the OS, and slightly as in a vary small difference. But the control is far greater than the OS. However, the greatest thing about this racquet is the price; the amount you pay is amazing compared to similar racquets costing twice as much as the Radical. The only downside of the racquet (in my opinion) is the fairly short handle (like the K-Blade), and gripping it for my 2h backhand did not feel as confident as with the Prince. But besides that, the Radical MP is a great choice for players for all levels not willing to pay $200 for a good racquet.
From: Chee, Ft. Worth, TX, USA. 09/09
String type and tension: Head syn. gut @ 58
Headsize: MP
NTRP Rating: N/A

Comments: I wish I discovered this racquet before. I was playing with heavier racquets and enjoying the feel and level of control I achieved with them, but being in my mid-forties, I felt I should try a little lighter racquet, since match playing became a bit more of an effort. I bought one of these from TW on a whim and then ordered two more because I found them to be exceptionally good in almost every respect - great maneuverability, yet great stability, excellent spin in spite of the dense string pattern, pinpoint control with more than enough power, great for kick serves, excellent for volleys. And on top of it, very comfortable and takes on poly strings quite well. Also, the weight difference between my three racquets is practically negligible - less than 2 grams. Naturally, it won't be everyone's cup of tea, but I strongly recommend taking this one for a test hit.
From: Nijaz, The Hague, Netherlands. 9/09
String type and tension: M: signum pro tornado 1.17 @ 55; X: signum pro hyperion 1.18 @ 53.

Comments: This is a great racquet, which can help you to develop full swing. The feel, control and power are very good with not much vibration. As a baseliner, I will prefer this one over K95 (16x18) except for serve, slice and spin.
From: Edwin, Hong Kong 08/09
String type and tension: Gamma Live Wire XP 17 @ 59lbs

Comments: I have demoed a lot of rackets including the K Blade 98, K Blade Tour, K Six One Tour, K Six One 95, Babolat Pure Storm, Babolat Pure Storm LTD., Babolat Aero Storm, Head Microgel Radical Pro, Head Microgel Radical MP, Head Microgel Extreme Pro, Head Microgel Prestige, Prince Ozone Tour, Prince Ozone Pro Tour. This racket was my top pick,now what does that tell you knowing I demoed all the above plus more? This racket has AMAZING feel, and the perfect blend of Power and Control. I can easily control the depth of my shots. Even though it says 98 Sq.In... It is really 95. I customized my racket with a few grams of lead underneath the bumper guard at 10 and 2 O'Clock. The dense string pattern gives good bite and was really impressed by how much the dense pattern makes strings last. Now my strings don't break in 1 or 2 days, it's more like 3-4 days now.
From: Anonymous, Norcal 08/09
String type and tension: Tecnifibre NRG2 16 @ 57

Comments: This is a great, great racquet that I have used for many years although I found that it benefited from adding 2 grams of weight at 3 and 9 o'clock. I'm searching for an equivalent since I want to go down in grip size to increase my swing speed but I may end up with the same one.
From: Dean, New York, NY 08/09
String type and tension: Gamma TNT Pro Plus 17

Comments: This racquet is great. It is basically a heavier version of the Wilson ncode ntour 95 great power and great control. My serve has gotten much better with this racquet. I recommend this racquet for players who like to generate their own power.
From: Ian, Forney, Texas, US 08/09
String type and tension: Head control strings 57 pounds

Comments: I wouldn't recommend this racquet if you are below 4.5. The racquet is good, but I think it is for advanced players, I feel it very stiff. If you are level 3.0 or 4.0 you are still working on your strokes and this racket will not help you improve fast. I know many people like this racquet, but I think that there are better choices for intermediate player. Recently I bought a Head Microgel Extreme 09 and I found it to be much better for me, my older racquet was a Fisher Pro Impact FT that also was better for me.
From: Cesar, Caracas, Venezuela 07/09
String type and tension: Gamma Dura Spin 16
Headsize: MidPlus

Comments: Unfortunately have not been able to find a better replacement for this racquet. Add quite a bit of lead to head and throat. Got me pretty high national ranking. Wish I could find a better stick.
From: Hayden, Baltimore 07/09
String type and tension: Babolat Hurricane 59
NTRP Rating: Nationally Ranked Junior

Comments:A very great racquet for anyone. I recommend this racquet for mainly people who are starting to play and taking it tennis seriously. Due to the fact that this racquet helped me as a tennis player developed more confidence is all areas (serves, forehand, backhand, volley etc.). Great for starters. Has good pop and power. Not as spin friendly as the Micorgels. But still has plenty of control. a great racquet for the price. I say try and buy.
From: James, St.Paul, MN, USA, 07/09
String type and tension: MSV Focus Hex 17L (1.18) String, 58lb.
Headsize: 98sq

Comments:Very sexy racquet. I am a nationally ranked 18s player in the U.S. While most players at my level would be using their Babolat Aerodrives or their head Microgels, I stick with this racquet and it is definitely number one.
From: Warren Truong, Sydney 06/09
String type and tension: Luxilon big banger, 61 tension
Headsize: 98 mp

Comments: Very close in performance, feel & power to the legendary Dunlop 300G. It was my racquet of choice but unfortunately discontinued. Now I found the solution to my woes. Head Radical MP is great racquet for long swingers thus the rating L4. "Feel" is its forte. Please Note this is not for medium swings.
From: Stefan, Manila, Philippines 06/09
String type and tension: Luxilon Big Banger Original 16 gauge at 50 lbs
NTRP Rating: 4.5-5.0

Comments: This Radical MP is a fantastic racquet. It does everything very well - power, control, placement - and has a ton of feel. I did not end up buying it, instead I got the Yonex RQS 11. However, I only did that because I have been using Yonex frames for 20+ years. This frame is as good as the RQS 11 and a lot more affordable! If you are looking for a high quality frame at a decent price this may be the racquet for you!
From: Rob, USA. 6/09

Comments: I wouldn't recommend this racquet if you are below 4.5. The racquet is good, but I think it is for advanced players. If you are level 3.0 or 3.5 you are still working on your strokes and this racket will not help you improve fast. I have been using it for few months now and I like the serving and the pace I am able to generate with it. However, I get quite tired when playing with it for a long time - the racquet is not forgiving, so each shot has to be "perfect". Try swinging fast and hard for a few hours with this racquet and you will see what I mean. I tried playing with friend's Prince Hybrid Hornet which is for 3.0 - 3.5 players and I found it to be much better for me. It is a moderate-fast swing speed / medium power racquet. Ground strokes required much less effort, and the racquet was much more forgiving. I was still able to hit through the ball when I wanted to, and I noticed that even when I didn't do the full swing, I still had good control over the shot and the ball had nice pace. Lastly, top spin was much easier to generate compared to my racquet. All in all, I can see why many people like this racquet, but I think that there are better choices for intermediate players, those who want faster improvement to their game.
From: Anon., Canada. 06/09
String type and tension: Klip Screamer 17 - 60 pounds

Comments: I'm loving my new Radical. My swings are effortless and easily placed. This racquet has the right amount of power to hit against heavy hitters yet is light enough for my elbow.
From: Mike, Seattle, WA USA. 6/09
String type and tension: Head Synthetic Gut

Comments: I've been playing with this racket for years, I love it. However, I after recently having purchased one on liquidation from tennis warehouse I was surprised to find out that it was quite different from the one I purchased years ago. The main difference I found was weight; both of my LM radicals are 4 1/2 grip size, midplus etc etc. However, the one I recently bought from TW weighed 9 grams lighter than the one I'd purchased years ago. After some research, I realized my older LM Radical had been made in Austria, while the ones on liquidation are made in China. I've also noticed more vibration from the new racket, and it does not feel as solid as my older LM radical. I recently strung both of them at the same time at 60lbs with Gosen synthetic gut. There was a significant difference. Without a doubt, I love this racket, but I've been somewhat disappointed that I'm no longer able to find a version that can suitably replace my old Austria made lm radical should I ever have need to retire it.
From: Kai, Cupertino, CA, USA, 04/09
String type and tension: Gosen OG Sheep Micro 17g
Headsize: 98 in

Comments: Great racquet! I just finished demoing it today and noticed plenty of pace on my shots and very easy handling. Both my forehand and backhand shots were solid and easily placed. Serves went in with some nice pace too. My elbow wasn't sore either. That is always a plus. This is a definite must try for the price.
From: Mike, Seattle, WA, USA. 04/09
String type and tension: demo

Comments: Head LM Radical rocks! I have played with all different types of racquets before. Including nCode 6-1 Tour 90 and 95. Nothing compares with this racquet in terms of giving you the right amount of power and control. This racquet has no vibration at all whether you play at the baseline or at the net! I have never played a racquets that is this comfortable! Two thumbs up!
From: Raymond, Mississauga, Ontario, Canada. 04/09
String type and tension: Head Fibergel Spin 58lbs

Comments: I love this racket. For over 20 years, I played with the Wilson Pro Staff 85 (Sampras) racket. I loved that stick, but at my tender age, I needed something lighter and more forgiving. This is a complete compromise for me. I now have 2 rackets, and am contemplating another. Some have mentioned that they are having problems with their one-handed backhand. This is certainly not the case for me. My backhand is "pro-like" and I love hitting my backhand with this stick.
From: Leonard. 3/09
String type and tension:n60/58

Comments: Let me start off by saying I've been playing for just over a year and have come to love the game of tennis. After borrowing a Prince Thunder racquet with an extreme headsize I started researching racquets in an effort to find a stick that was the right fit for me. One of the most frustrating parts of this process was finding a racquet that worked with my skill level, but was weighted and balanced in accordance with my swing. I'm a big guy (6'4") and have always been pretty athletic (all state in basketball and soccer in high school) so trying to find a "tweener" with low power was tough. The LM Radical had great reviews, but was suggested for 4.5 players and above. I decided to disregard this assessment and go for this "players" racquet anyway. Good thing, because I love it! I've demoed and picked up a number of others including the Prince TT Warrior MP, the Dunlop M-Fil 200 and 300, Prince Hybrid Hornet, Pro Kennex 7g, Gamma t-7, and the Microgel Radical OS. None of them compares. Yeah, you really need to have solid fundamental strokes to make the LM Radical sing, but when you do it FEELS right. When you connect on a backhand slice and the ball sticks just before your opponents baseline there is nothing like it. Great, great racquet. Get one before they're gone!
From: Tim, Philly, PA. 3/09
String type and tension: Wilson Reaction 17, 58lbs

Comments: I first borrowed this racket from a friend of mine while waiting to get mine restrung. Well let's just say this racket felt much more solid than my Prince TT Bandit. I now have three of these rackets and my game has never been better. This stick makes rushing the net feel like a solid move to me now when before I was more of a baseliner. All around great racket.
From: Brandon, Salisbury, NC. 2/09
String type and tension: Babolat Hurricane 60lbs

Comments: A very solid racket. Probably my favorite racket that I ever used. I found there was plenty of power and spin. The control of the racket is amazing. Serving is also a good thing about this racket. From the first serve to now I get plenty of pop and kick. A very good racket and the weight is perfect.
From: chris, WI ,USA. 2/09
String type and tension:57 lbs

Comments: I bought this racket the first day it came out and I still have not changed it. The feeling is amazing to a point where you feel every part of the racket and the ball (no vibrations whatsoever). With the Code Red String is just amazing. Will keep buying this racket until the day I DIE!! No other racket compares.
From: Rony, Glendale, CA. 2/09
String type and tension: Tecnifibre Pro Red Code 16 gauge, Tension: 63

Comments: I agree with Bryan's previous comment, the mix of control and power is awesome in this frame. It's like a Wilson nBlade (that has previously using) with more power due to its less flexibility, but with the control and accuracy of the blade. And also with a significantly improvement of maneuverability, that has improved my game to an another level. The most impressive thing about this racket is the stability it has. Awesome amount of stability in a frame of less than 300 grams. I've tested too i.radical and microgel radical and no comparison.
From: Pablo, Bilbao (Spain). 2/09
String type and tension: TopSpin Cyber blue 1.20 24kg

Comments: This racquet is one of the best tennis racquets that I have ever used in my life. I can generate so much power and still maintain superior control. Shots are constant and serves always make their mark. The swings have to be long and fast for the maximum effects from this tennis racquet to show. I use it with a Pacific X Grip and Prince Silencer/dampener .
From: Bryan, Penn Yan, NY, USA. 1/09
String type and tension: Head Control-60 lbs
Headsize: 107 inches

Comments: This is still the best frame that Head makes (made). Much better than later versions. If you are interested in the MG Prestige or Radical, try out the LM Radical before you buy anything. You might save yourself a bit of money and get a better racket. It has a cult-like following for a reason. Up until this year, even Novak Djokovic was still using a LM Radical that was only painted to look like a Wilson [k]Blade Tour.
From: John, Winnetka, IL, USA. 1/09
String type and tension: Head Sonic Pro @ 52, Forten Sweet 16 @ 58

Comments: I used several sticks (Prince O3 Tour, Fischer Pro Light 98, Wilson N Blades 98 and Dunlop 300G) before I've changed to this stick. My game has improved a lot, especially my serves and approach shots to the net. My baseline rally is a gem. Even with my hitting partner using extreme heavy topspin, I manage to return his shots with little difficulty. Flat serves and ball placement are a plus as many other reviewers mentioned earlier. I managed to sell my Wilson N Blades 98 (which are very good sticks) as I tend to get tired after an-hour session of practice, but not with the Radical. The weight difference between the two sticks made all the difference in my game. One thing for sure is that I need to get use to the single-handed backhand as I'm having a bit problem controlling the trajectory. With certain adjustments it shouldn't be a problem. All in all, the Head Liquidmetal Radical 98 is a great stick and value for money and we (my partner) have bought 4 already.
From: Spelunker, KL, Malaysia. 12/08
String type and tension: Toalson 54 main, 57 cross

Comments: At this price don't even think twice. The racquet is unbelievable, amazing touch and feel. Started with one a few years ago, got the second one a year ago and just received my third. Can match any new racquet out there.
From: Abdulmohsen, Bahrain. 11/08
String type and tension: Prince Pro Blend 57lbs
Headsize: 98in

Comments: Oh, boy - what a racquet!! That was my first impression of the LM. If I have to describe this racket in one word I would say SOLID. I tried this racquet a week ago and I decided to buy 2 of them. Great feel and control. Feels very very solid and gives you lots of confidence to hit the ball. I used to play with the Head Intelligent i.radical OS and really never felt very comfortable with it. Too light and not too much control. The LM on the other hand has the right weight and felt more solid. Seems to me that I finally found my racquet of choice after many years of searching.
From: Claudio, Buenos Aires, Argentina. 10/08
String type and tension:58

Comments: Wow, what a stick! I did not expect to like this racquet, given that I normally prefer heavy racquets with open string patters, but in just one match this stick made me a believer! I couldn't believe the spin I was getting on my groundstrokes, and my slice approach shot was as sweet as could be. I'm an all court player, but found myself getting to the net on almost every point; it was just so easy to move my opponent around and force a weak shot from him! My volleys are probably the best aspect of my game, but even so, the flex of this racquet made drop volleys just way too easy! It almost didn't seem fair! The only negative thing I found was that I had more difficulty than normal producing wide kick serves on the ad court. With time and a bigger knee bend, this problem won't persist for long! In all, highly recommended to 4.0+ players for its control, comfort, and easy power.
String type and tension: M: Luxilon Big Banger Rough (60 lbs) and X: Babolat Attraction 17g (58 lbs)

Comments: Great great racket!! and for this price? even better!! I've used Liquidmetal Instinct, Prince Warrior, Wilson nTour, and I have to say this is superior to all of them. It's the most comfortable racket ever... Due to a dense string pattern you will get less spin but I think if you hit with semi western like Agassi you will generate plenty of spin to keep the ball down.
From: Jimmy, Dallas, TX. 9/08
String type and tension: 59
Headsize: mp

Comments: This racquet has taken my game to a new level. It has just the right amount of control and power for my game. One area of my game that has improved is the "killer" put away forehand hit inside the service line. I am not missing that shot anymore!! There is only a couple of drawbacks with this racquet (1) spin serving is difficult for me (maybe the grip) (2) My one handed backhand drive has very little "pop." I have noticed remarkable improvement on all other strokes--flat serve, forehand, volleys, two-handed backhand, overheads--great value for the price!!
From: Jimmy, Aiken, SC, USA. 8/08
String type and tension: Gamma Professional, 63 lbs
Headsize: Midplus

Comments: I played competitive tennis in high school with my trusty Ti Radical OS because it was what Agassi was playing with in his peak. I didn't play throughout college and just started to pick it up again recently because my roommates wanted to play at nights after work so we don't get fat. I thought I would never have to buy another racket until I saw this on sale. $75 is a great price for this racket. My serves, volleys, groundstrokes are so much more precise and powerful with this racket that I decided I needed two. I'm now #1 in my league and I attribute it all to how fast this racket brought me back to my high school days. I will never hit with an oversized racket again. The only problem with the racket is probably the difficulty I generate spin or swingspeed for kick serves. Also, I have been getting some mild shoulder pain from playing with this racket. It might be because its stiffly strung at 60 lb. Or my form is awful. Either way, hands down BEST value bang for your buck racket. Get it before they're sold out everywhere.
From: rob, los angeles, ca. 8/08
String type and tension: Prince synthetic duraflex 16 @ 60lb.

Comments: Great racquet for the price. Played with it for about a year now. Offers pretty good control, so you can get after the ball without too much fear of hitting long. Not able to consistently generate kick/topspin, on serves and groundies. Also, a little trouble at higher speeds, the dense string pattern makes it hard to impart enough topspin.
From: Nick, Philadelphia, PA, USA. 7/08
String type and tension: Prince Poly at 60

Comments: This racket comes close to having it all. The perfect combination of power, control and maneuverability. It actually has more power than I expected. A superb all court, no-nonsense racket for higher level players looking to step it up.
From: Richard, Manchester, England. 7/08
Headsize: midplus
NTRP Rating: 4.5-5.0 equivalent

Comments: This racket is fantastic...the second I picked it up, I was able to swing hard and hit winners in twice as often. The feel from the racket is fantastic as well, I have played with the Midplus and the Oversize versions of this racket, and I would say that the Midplus has a little bit more control than the Oversize.
From: Andrew, Indiana, USA. 6/08
String type and tension: LaserFibre SuperNatural Pro Stock 17 @ 60 Lbs
Headsize: 98 sq. in.

Comments: I love this racquet. I had it for 4 years before I had to change. The only reason for the change was the fact that I broke the frame of the racquet. This racquet was the first one I ever used, and I would recommend it to every first time player.
From: Edmond, green, Ohio. 6/08
String type and tension: Gamma Infinity 57 pounds
Headsize: mid plus

Comments: I love this racquet but the strings that came with it really made it bad. I usually don't believe that strings make that much of a difference, but with the strings that came with it I couldn't hit anything how I wanted to and the shock to the arm was bad. I almost gave up on it until the strings broke, and I restrung it with Wilson Sensation Duo. After that I got much better feel on the ball and I was hitting really well. So after that I bought 2 more racquets and just cut the strings off and restrung it.
From: Anon, San Luis Obispo, CA. 4/08
String type and tension: 59

Comments: This racquet is solid out of the cover, even with the factory strings. Its weight provides good stability and depth on all shots. Its flex provides excellent feel and feedback. It requires a more low to high motion for the one-handed backhand. The weight of the racquet produces extra depth on both first and second serves, which will have to be compensated with additional spin to keep them in. On second serves, because I can't generate enough spin on the ball, I have to toss the ball more in front to send the ball off at a flatter trajectory to keep it in. One word of caution: compared to Prince and Wilson racquets, Head racquet handles are typically more elongated along the axis perpendicular to bevels 1 & 5 and thinner in the other perpendicular direction. The thickness between bevels 1 & 5 of a 4 1/2 Head racquet handle is comparable to that of a 4 5/8 Prince or Wilson racquet handle, whereas the thickness between bevels 3 & 7 of the Head is comparable to that of a 4 3/8 Prince or Wilson. The shape of the Head grip may feel great for the Eastern & Continental forehand grips, but not so great for a one- handed Eastern backhand grip (because there is little support for one's palm) and a Semi-Western forehand grip (because the grip feels too large). Head should definitely look into this.
From: Sonny, SF, CA, USA, 04/08
String type and tension: Head Synthetic Gut (Factory pre-strung)
Headsize: 98 sq in

Comments: I started using this racquet, because my teacher uses it, I liked it first time I hit with it, comfortable racquet, control oriented, a very nice stick. Try Luxilon at 58 lbs to get some power in your shots, 60 lbs is good in the beginning, but with tension loss, you will find yourself putting in extra arm effort to get the ball over, at 58 lbs, you will hit as good as James Blake!
From: Ricardo, RJ, Brazil, 03/08
String type and tension: Luxilon big banger 58lbs

Comments: I am surprised nobody has done feedback on the oversize. I used this racquet a couple of years ago and hit very well with it. In my desire to use the latest, greatest equipment, I stopped using it. I have had recent shoulder problems and was told to use a lighter, more flexible racquet than the O3 Black I was using. I tried the new Wilson K Blade Team. I had to really swing hard to generate the kind of pace I had gotten used to. The 107 version of this racquet is really good. I play mostly doubles and have found the serve a lot more consistent and deadly with this stick. I did boost the overall weight to 11.5 ounces with lead tape under the grip. My volleys seem to be crisper and ground strokes a lot more effortless. I know these sticks are cheap but they do a much better job as an oversize racquet than just about anything else on the market.
From: Mike, Huntersville, NC, USA. 3/08

Comments: This racquet is truly awesome! I've played with many racquets so far, and nothing has stepped up to this racquet's rank except for the Wilson KBlade Tour. This racquet offers everything you need. It has the right amount for everything, and don't just look at it and say, "Oh it's cheap; it's not good; or it's old the material." Just try it out before you say that because you might just change your mind. It changed mine, and I've had this racquet for around 4-5 months with it and doing the best I can right now.
From: Tam, El Sobrante, CA, USA. 2/08
String type and tension: Prince Synthetic Gut Duraflex , 60

Comments: I love this stick. It took my game up to another level. It has great control, maneuverability, pop and weight. It's pretty good for serves, but the power level is low so if you're not strong, hit the gym and the courts and work on your forehand and backhand, but overall best stick I've had yet.
From: Jonathan, Kimball, WV. 12/07

Comments: This is the best racquet I have ever played with. It gives a perfect blend of control and power. Even though it is low powered I can still get some serious pop with this racquet. Also it feels very stable at contact. I was very surprised at the spin I could generate with this racquet, since it is a 18x20 string pattern. I am able to get more spin with this than any racquet I have ever used, and that includes the Babolat Pure Drive Cortex, Yonex Nano Speed RQ 7, ProKennex Ki 5, Prince TT Warrior, Dunlop M-fil 16x20, Prince Diablo, Head Flexpoint Radical Tour, Babolat AeroPro Drive, Dunlop AeroGel 300, Dunlop AeroGel 500 Tour, Dunlop M-Fil 400, Head LiquidMetal Instinct, Tecnifbre T-Fight 335 16x20, Yonex RDS 002 Tour, Prince 03 Hybrid Spectrum (MidPlus), and the Head MicroGel Extreme Pro. If you want to win more matches, get this racquet.
From: Derek, Yorktown, Virginia, USA. 12/07
NTRP Rating: 3.5-4.0

Comments: Best racquet I have ever played with. There is a perfect amount of power for my fast swing, and it is perfect for my backhand. I'm going to try the Head Microgel Instinct next.
From: Calvin, Wayne, PA, USA, 11/07