Lotto Raptor Ultra IV Speed Blk/Grn/Blu Men's Shoe Customer feedback

Comments: This shoe is close to perfect! With the exception of its mildly supportive insole, I wouldn't change a thing. My initial experience led me to change the insole for one that provided more arch and outside edge support. After doing so, this shoe performed better than any I've worn to date. Support, comfort, and durability inspire confidence the moment you step into the outwardly beautiful shoe. On court, I've never played in a superior shoe despite having played in many brands. Show up in these shoes and I know that you are a serious player.

Comments: These shoes are very narrow -- if you have normal width feet they will press uncomfortably against the inner sides of your feet. I wear a size 12 so maybe that's why. Maybe Lotto just hasn't properly scaled up the width for the bigger shoes.
From: Shoeman, 4/14

Comments: One of the best shoes I've ever worn. They are super comfortable right out of the box and fit very snug. On the courts they have great stability that is on par with the Courtballistec 4.3s but don't feel as clunky. It allows me to make a fast changes of direction while feeling confident that my ankle will not roll over and thus allows me to get to the ball a split second earlier than previously. Despite the advertised weight, these Lottos seem to feel lighter and faster. Traction and durability have all been fantastic. These are the best shoes I've ever tried. I will stick with these for a long time.
From: Leo, 4/14

Comments: Yes, these are the best shoes ever! They have great traction, fit, stability and maneuverability and they are not soft and mushy (I do not like shoes with that marshmallow/mushy feel). I also liked the Asics Gel Resolution 1 and 2, but they went downhill after that. I bought 10 pairs of these Lotto shoes just in case they change the design. These shoes are perfect just the way they are. Lotto, please do not change the design of these shoes!
From: Nickos, 3/14

Comments: Best shoe ever. I've been playing for 30+ years and I go through shoes pretty quick (3 months max) so I've owned a lot of shoes. I have a narrower foot and these shoes fit like a glove, very comfy, stable, great traction, and all that with above average durability. Highly recommend if you do not have a wide foot.
From: Jon, 3/14

Comments: Took a flier based on the video and glad I did. Best shoe for me, ever! And I've tried them all. Awesome sole, great traction and maneuverability. Best for narrow feet.
From: Christo, 3/14

Comments: This is the best shoe I have ever worn. I have used the Barricades 2, 3 and 4 and the Asics Gel Resolution 1-5, and these take the trophy as best all-around shoe. The comfort is fantastic and dissipates even the most jarring stops or plants, without feeling mushy. Stability and support are exceptional, while still feeling fast and low to the ground. The width is perfect for a medium to slightly narrow foot, and gives you a great snug fit that really locks your foot in place and gives you great confidence when moving (I switched over from the Asics GR5, since the sides balloon out on that shoe and there's just too much room for your foot to slide around). Toebox was medium and shaped in a way that allows your foot to spread naturally at impact but without excess room. I ordered the same size I've used for both adidas and Asics and they fit perfectly. Very happy I gave them a try!

Comments: I found the perfect replacement for the Nike Courtballistec 4.3 since the new model is $165 and too expensive for a pair of shoes. But this Lotto Raptor has the perfect comfort and durability, and do not need to be broken in before use, they come ready to play in, not like the Barricades that need to be broken in before playing. I'm very happy with this shoe, highly recomended if you want to switch from Nike.

Comments: Size 8 width was way too snug. Length was fine. My foot measures 29 cm by 10 cm. I returned them.

Comments: Ordered a pair of these after reading the TW reviews. They arrived yesterday and I put them on for a 2 hour doubles session. The shoes had a great look out of the box and I first noticed the different design of the tongue and lace system. I also noticed the different shape of the sole. The comfort, stability, traction and maneuverability were top notch. These are simply the best tennis shoes I have ever had on my feet. I will buy another pair of these!
From: Kirk, 2/14

Comments: Love it! A great fit. Really snug all around the foot but it fits comfortably too. Most shoes don't manage that in my case. I think part of what makes it fit so nicely and for so long (I never have to re-tie the shoes) is the included laces as well as the lacing system. Look closely at the tongue and notice how it weaves into it through the sides and center twice. It really secures everything!

Comments: Great shoes, much softer and a little bit lighter and faster than Barricades, my legs are less sore after long matches, no nail problems. I am happy with my switch.
From: Bob, 1/14

Comments: Over the years, I have worn multiple Barricade models, Babolats, Asics, Big Shots and a few others. I had settled on the Barricade 7s for a while until they changed out to the 8s and I didn't like those. These Lottos are the best combination of comfort and support that I have tried out of any of the other shoes. Plus they have the additional benefit of being very light and agile. Right out of the box, they felt great. Wear seems reasonable. About in line with any of the other shoes I've worn. As long as these are available, I'm sticking with them. I'm very satisfied.

Comments: I play tennis 5 days a week, so shoe selection has always been very important. In the past I have mostly played with Prince, most recently the T-22s. I have also worn Barricades and BigShots. The Lotto Raptor Ultra 4 Speed is the best shoe I have ever played in. They offer a combination of stability and cushioning unmatched. I wear the same size (9) in the Lotto's that I wore in the others I mentioned. The Lotto shoes fit a little more snug than the others. Virtually no break in required. Try these shoes, you will love them!

Comments: I regularly rotate between the adidas Barricade and Asics Gel Resolution series; largely depending upon fit and sale price. The Lotto Raptors are a nice addition to compare to this mix. As long as they stay below the 'retail price' of the competition, these are my new shoes! However, if it's equal in price, these won't make the top of my list. Overall, the Raptors are a quality shoe that is comfortable, durable and stable. All the elements you want in a competition focused tennis shoe. I had to return and order a second pair in a 1/2 size larger (size 10 instead of 9.5). I found they ran a little small. Keep up the good quality and price Lotto and you'll find a solid fan base of this shoe!

Comments: Wow! These are awesome. The best shoes I've ever worn. Faster than the lightweight adidas models. More stable that the Barricades. More support than anything from Nike. They fit my foot perfect. The shoe isn't a mid rise but seems just a little higher than many others. Just right to give great stability but not enough to feel clunky. I wore a 9 1/2 adidas and these size the same. I'm a medium arch/medium width 5'10 190lb 3.5-4.0 rating, serve and volley John McEnroe wannabe. Unless you have wide feet or you're being paid to play in something else, these are a shoe you really should try. I can't wait for them to go on sale so I can grab several more pairs.

Comments: I just got a new pair of Ultra Raptor IVs, my first Lotto shoe in a long long time. After a little bit of breaking in at home, I have put in the first three hours of court time, synthetic and cement. This shoe rocks! Quick off the edges, good support and comfortable. Wears true to its size (a novelty for me coming from the Barricades and Breathe Zooms 2k11 and 2k12. And fits a wider foot at the front (like mine). So far, I love them.
From: Stefano, 7/13

Comments: I think this is one of the best tennis shoes ever made. if you are like me, and addidas and nike do not fit, you must try these. amazing.
From: Bob, 7/13

Comments: The best tennis shoe ever made. It is no wonder that David Ferrer, who covers more court than any other player on the planet, chooses these shoes as his "tires." Comfort, stability, speed and durability like I've never witnessed. I have wasted countless of hundreds if not thousands of dollars over the years on shoes that we, as tennis players, have been told to buy. Barricade? A joke. Nike? Only if I get paid as much as Federer to wear them. I used to think that I was looking for a tennis shoe (or any shoe for that matter) that I didn't notice I had on my feet. These shoes go beyond that and actually give back so you notice how they are contributing to your movement and eventually, game. I will never wear anything other than Lotto on the court. The best shoe I have ever purchased.

Comments: Finally! These shoes are just about perfect in every way, shape, and form. I have all kinds of foot issues, and these offer great lateral and arch support, are nicely cushioned and supple, but still allow for your feet to feel planted and low to the ground. They find that perfect middle ground between support, comfort and light feel. I only wish they came in a all black option. These put the Barricades to shame, and best the Vapor 9s in terms of comfort and durability.
From: Max, 7/13

Comments: Used to wear Lotto previously and loved the fit but went away from them for a few years. Saw that they had a 6 month warranty and tried them out. There is hard rubber in the area of the arch and at the exact same place on the outside of the shoe that is there to hold the shoe together. Well they felt fine when I wore them around the home, but when I started to use them on the court, the area on the outside of my foot suffered with pain due to the hard rubber that they use to keep the shoes in tact. Don't think I could recommend these shoes.

Comments: Been a loyal Asics customer for quite a while and will continue to enjoy the fit, support, and weight from the Gel Resolution and Solution Speed lines. However, this Lotto Raptor is my new favorite shoe because of its supreme support and the unique feel of the foot bed. Gives walking and running an almost effortless feel! Only knock is it runs just slightly high around the ankle malleoli for me. Probably will soften up with increased wear. Looks bulky but remains true to size with a slight snug feel consistent with the TW description.
From: Tim, 3/13