Lotto Quaranta III Red/White Men's Shoe Customer feedback

Comments: Super lightweight, and super comfortable. I definitely will NOT play tennis in these, but when I'm not playing tennis I probably won't ever take these off! I like them that much!
From: Kev, 6/14

Comments: Picked these up specifically for an upcoming trip to Tokyo to visit my wife's family. Needed a comfortable shoe that I could walk around town in and play some tennis in as well. These more than fit the bill. These Lotto shoes were super comfortable right out of the box and I was was surprised by how well I could play in the Lottos (not just "light" tennis). I am a 4.5 player and my wife is a 4.5/5.0 player and I would say that I could get up to 95% of my full play with these shoes on. It was only in extreme instances of changing directions quickly that I started feeling a little less sure of my footing than I do with my normal adizeros. On the plus side these shoes are extremely comfortable! I put in many miles of walking around Tokyo in them and no complaints at all! Very happy with this purchase!
From: Brock, 6/14

Comments: Just got these today. When I first picked up the box it almost felt like there weren't any shoes inside. These shoes are super light but with lighter shoes you tend to give up support and cushioning. I don't play any serious tennis anymore so these are probably okay for me. These are good for recreational use or around town but not for real tennis matches.

Lotto Quaranta III Red/White Men's Shoe - Where to go from here