Lotto T-Tour II White/Rose Junior Shoe Customer feedback

Comments: Extremely disappointed. Worst shoes I have ever bought! I wish I had seen the other customer reviews before I ordered my shoes. I may have gotten a month of wear from them, playing about 6 hours per week, before holes appeared in the soles. There is only an ultra-thin layer of rubber sole, then no foam cushioning, just honeycomb holes in the sole. Arch support was non-existent. Tennis shoes usually last me 4-6 months. I won't be buying Lotto shoes again. This is the first time I have ever written a review of a tennis product and only because I am so disappointed with this shoe.
From: Randy, 9/14

Comments: Our second pair. Worst shoes because they only lasted 3 weeks and then there were holes in the soles. Very disappointing.
From: Matthew, 9/14

Comments: The worst shoes ever! They lasted my son all of 2 1/2 weeks before there was a hole in the sole.
From: KT, 8/14

Comments: These only lasted 3 weeks and then had holes in the soles.
From: Tennis Mom, 8/14

Comments: The worst shoes I ever got for my sons. They only lasted 2 weeks and there was a hole in the soles.
From: Denootenis, 7/14