Toalson Leoina 77 16 660' String Reel Customer feedback

Comments: Very slightly nicer feel than Leoina 66, but that doesn't make up for the loss in durability. Good string, but not legendary. I didn't have any stringing problems. I find coiling is less of a problem with the Leoina’s than most synthetic guts because they're very soft. Buying in a reel would probably help that, but too bad they aren't much of a savings. Has a textured surface as does 66.
From: Anon, Victoria, BC, Canada 09/06

Comments:Horrible String. I put it on one of my Prince Equipes and it broke overnight. The other time I put it on another equipe and it broke while stringing. First time string broke on me while stringing. Also it gets tangled up easily and seems rough while doing crosses. Don't think it's worth the saved 80 cents.
From: Frank