Gamma Lead Weight Tape (1/4 inch) Customer feedback

Comments: This works as it is supposed to. I've used several packages of it to modify my racquets, and it sticks well, my one complaint is that one particular pack I bought had some excess glue on the tape, so it wasn't the best cosmetically. Still functional and good for customizing.

Comments: This stuff is great, put it on to make my racquet at the 3 and 9 o'clock positions for more stability and to get a little more pop and I'm very satisfied.
From: Javier, Sunnyside, WA, U.S. 4/11

Comments: I got some lead tape for my Babolat Aeropro Drive GT and man I am getting a lot more power. I just used 5 cm strips on each side (2 for 3 o'clock and 2 for the 9 o'clock position. Just a little can add a good amount of power. Using lead tape is a lot about experimenting since everyone wants a different preference. At first, I used two 3 inch strips for both sides and that added too much power so I cut it to two 5 cm strips. Experimenting is key to test out the lead tape. Also, it comes off easy and is easy to apply.
From: Jonathan, Seattle, WA, USA. 4/11

Comments: Satisfied with this lead tape! I was a little concerned about whether it would be so sticky that the tape would tear the paint off the racquet. However, the back isn't so sticky that it's strong enough to tear the paint off. It is sticky enough to stick, just not enough to do damage. No comments yet on long-term use.
From: E, VA, USA, 01/11

Comments: I bought a pack, and maybe it was just the pack that I ordered, BUT the 72 inches of tape came in 2 36 inch mini-packs. One of the packs was cut to closer 1/8 inch wide, and the other was closer to 3/8 inch. I was disappointed with the quality of this tape.
From: David, LA, CA, USA. 8/08