Comments: I tried to go low-budget and give Adrenaline a try after living happily on Luxilon Big Banger Rough for two years. I didn't like it. These strings are dead, no life, no feel and very hard on the arm.
From: Don, 5/12

Comments: I have used this string for over 2 months on BLX pro staff 90. Was doing a comparison test between Adrenaline, Alu Power, Alu Power Rough and M2 Pro. Since the new BLX has removed vast majority of harsh vibration, I thought I try full bed of poly strings instead of hybrid with a gut string which I have done in the past. Adrenaline is probably the best feel and liveliest of the bunch. Although my only complain is the sound upon ball impact. It is rather pings as opposed to the thud from Alu Power. If you can get over that, the string is probably the most economic way to go. The thinness of the string will make up for the rough texture for ball bite.

Comments: Power, lots of spin, control, and it feels great on drop shots. It holds tension very well, and it feels more comfortable than most strings I've tested so far. I had it strung at 56lb. on my Dunlop Aerogel 200; it's rock solid and the sweet spot is sweeter than ever. Overall, this Luxilon is a keeper, especially at this price!
From: PFulvio

Comments: This is an excellent string for the price. I strung a full set on my Volkl Power Bridge 10 Mid and I really cannot complain. These are not as powerful as some of the more expensive Luxilon's but I have too much power so these suite me well. I am over 10 hours of play and these strings are holding tension with no signs of breaking. I find these strings arm friendly even without using a shock absorber or rubber band.
From: Bob, 10/11

Comments: I am using this string in the mains with Gosen Sheep 16L in the crosses and strung at 56lbs on a Babalot Pure Drive. The Luxilon seems pretty soft for a poly and plays very well in a hybrid giving good control and bite on the ball. I recommend this string and actually like it better than the ALU.
From: Mike, Inland Empire, CA, USA, 02/11

Comments: I think I have found my string! It has excellent control, way better than Hurricane tour. A good alternative for the pricey Alu power. I have this as a Hybrid on my Aeropro GT at 55 on the mains, and Babolat Addiction 17 g on the crosses. The thing gauge helps me with better spin and feel. I'm so impressed with Luxilon Adrenaline that I'm going to re- string my pure drives, pure storms, pure storm ltd, Wilson K90, Yonex 93" and 98" racquets with this string combination!
From: Jose, New Jersey, USA. 05/10

Comments: Good solid strings, not too spectacular but good enough to get the job done.

Comments: I switched from ALU Power 16L to this string because of lower price. More dampened feel and better spin and power. I strongly recommend players looking for similar string as ALU Power but lower price. This is an awesome string.
From: Sean, Chicago, IL, USA. 05/10

Comments: Even @ 50lbs. There is amazing spin, control and pace without any shock. The only shock is on the faces of the people returning balls. I was using another polyester string which felt a little slippery. This is the real deal.
From: Guy who loves tennis, San Francisco, CA, USA. 4/10

Comments: Exceptionally good string. I am a long time Alu BBG, and I think I like this string. Less power compare to Alu, but it has a good control and comfort.
From: KC, CA, USA. 03/10

Comments: Very good string. Excellent spin potential (I play with K-blade 93 - 18/20). I feel less tension loss movement compared with Alu Power Rough, and control is very good. Feel is excellent and I didn't miss any of my short balls. So, very good spin, control and feel.
From: Mario M., Far in the Europe. 3/10

Comments: "REALLY AMAZING." This string is the best polyester string I have played. I like this string at 55 pounds on my Wilson BLX Six.One Tour, I think that the racquet, also greatly, contributes to the power of this string and the string pattern determines the control. This is one of the best, the only string that I decided to use.
From: Jaime, Lima, Peru. 3/10

Comments: I used this string in a Wilson K Factor Team at 54 lbs, very comfortable string, good pocket with medium ball speed, great for slice and for control when the ball is being ripped at you deep on the baseline, on a scale to 1-10 I give it a 9, I believe its a superior product to Tecnifibre Black; it has more ball speed and better tension maintenance over a period of 16 hours play time. If you're a power baseline player looking for some feel to slice balls deep and placement of volleys this string is for you.
From: Christopher C, Atlanta Georgia USA. 3/10