Luxilon Adrenaline 16L (125) String Customer feedback

Comments: Loved these strings. The reasons for the other reviews that don't like them are because of they didnt follow the instructions of reducing tension by 10%. Mine felt great my first session and still feel good month later. Possibly the best strings ive ever used.
From: Scotty, 1/14

Comments: One word, solid! From the first strike of the ball, I could tell that Luxilon Adrenaline was a firm playing co-poly. I had to put a little more juice behind each stroke I hit (especially when serving or hitting groundies from the baseline) to achieve average pace I normally can hit with other co-polys. The stiffness of this string also did start getting to my arm after a set of singles or two as well. However, when it comes to raw control, predictable feel, and even reliable amounts of spin generation, this string does impress. I felt that I could take long/fast strokes with total confidence at least 9 times out of 10. Overall, not enough positive attributes to makes this Lux my string of choice, but it is definitely worth at least a demo for those control freaks out there who love firm firm-feeling co-polys.
From: Shane, 11/13

Comments: Good string, nice feel, but it drops in tension fast, and after that it is un-hittable.
From: Max, USA, 02/11

Comments: Terrible strings they were only good for the first day of hitting after that the strings just went downhill. You might have to hybrid it or you'll notice the tension dropping. Lux alu rough is a lot better.
From: Andy, USA, 01/11

Comments: This string is absolutely beautiful, it gave me the perfect amount of spin, I string my exo3 rebel with this on the mains and prince synthetic on the crosses. I have absolutely no issues with my tension of 58 lbs.
From: Wesley, 12/10

Comments: Adrenaline is crisp and responsive for the first couple days, but if you play a lot, it loses durability relatively quickly and feels mushy and dead. If you're a hard hitter, I wouldn't really recommend this string unless you want to restring every week - two weeks. But for everyone else, it's a great string.

Comments: I tried a lot of strings the last couple of months! Started out with a Kirschbaum Spiky, changed to the Weiss Cannon and again switched to Babolat Hurricane. Then I came across the new Luxilon string and I have to say it felt great from the first moment on. It has pretty good spin (not like the Super Spiky from Kirschbaum, but that was a little much anyways) and great durability, the best of all strings I have used to far. I felt that the power level was decent as well. The touch and control you get off this string are outstanding though. I'll definitely stick to this string since it is quite cheap for a Luxilon and compared to other strings in that category.
From: Benjamin, Hamburg, Germany. 09/10

Comments: Very good string. Very good with serve... As in excellent I think I got my serve 15% or more better... But with groundstrokes its kinda unusual ... I didn't like the string with groundstrokes... but with overheads... it rocks... I hope I can master this string a little bit more... but overall it's still good... I might just feeling weird cause I changed from synthetic... strung at 61 lbs pure drive Roddick gt plus
From: Jason, Philippines, 08/10

Comments: Good string. Still prefer alu rough. Think rough has more responsiveness to it. Maybe it's just me. Would I hit with adrenaline in a pinch? Absolutely, with no reservations. My go-to string? No but worthwhile trying out. The world makes sense again.
From: Eric, Sacramento, CA, USA, 05/10

Comments: This string starts out being really stiff if you get strung at 60 or higher. I usually play with pro blend, a poly with a synthetic gut at 64. The first time playing with this string the strings were strung at 60 which had no playability but over weeks the strings loosened up. The strings have amazing control, you can make the ball go any where you want. You have to hit through with these strings. The strings do have very good spin but it is not spin you can drive through with. The strings are great for more of a follow through motion then a low to high loopy motion. The strings are so easy to use, the strings are great for slices, blocking back hard services and blocking the ball back in to the court. I was at tennis meet and I let everybody try my racquet out and they all hit better with Luxilon Adrenaline then their normal string. I am a 4.0-4.5 singles player that uses the old Prince Black Speedport with the Adrenaline string strung at 60. The string takes some time getting used to know how to use it but once you do, the string is amazing. This is the best string ever and it is not hard your elbow for everyone that is concerned about this that reads this. I have not tried the other Luxilon strings but I was told through the father of a top 20 player in Florida that Adrenaline was the answer and is the new modified version of Luxilon that has reduced the stiffness versus previous Luxilon strings. Very soft string, very playable, I will continue to play with this string as long as possible. Don't feel bad if you need lower your tension with this string, usually string it 10% to 15% lower than your normal tension. This string has so much control and power that I use this string for a lot of defense shots. I used to kill the ball, now I get everything back and block it and I think I am a better tennis player being able to not have to try so hard with a string that is so powerful. Bottom line Adrenaline takes up little energy use which allows you to save your energy for running down balls and keeping the ball in play.
From: William YMCA, FL, USA 03/10

Comments: Good string, but you have to choose a lower tension (about 10% lower than usual). Durable, decent spin, not too much power, but a very good control and feel. Good price for a Luxilon!
From: Cipi, Sibiu Romania 02/10

Comments: Great string! I got to play test this string and I loved it!!! It has excellent feel, spin, and power, there's nothing I didn't like about this string. Reading the reviews from the other play testers 99.9% feel the same as I did. A few of us where worried about the cost of this string, and IMO this string is well worth the price. I hope that it will be offered in a reel soon. It is a must try! Good job Luxilon! GREAT STRING!!!
From: Dennis, USA 02/10