Comments: I love this string. I have it in my Wilson Juice 100. I went through Wilson Sensation, Wilson Sensation Control, and Wilson Sensation with ALU Power. I broke them all in a couple hitting sessions. I went with this string at 60 pounds and my control is amazing, which you need with the Juice's power if you have big strokes. I have had it for a couple of weeks but it has lasted longer then everything else.
From: Kevin, 8/12

Comments: As an owner of a racquet repair business, we have tried many different strings, in search of qualities that our customers value most. This string, dollar-for-dollar, is probably the best string we have tested. Anyone can review a string and make it sound either great or horrible, but this string provides an excellent blend of liveliness, spin potential, durability, comfort, tension maintenance. It has got it all. There are "better" strings out there, but for the price, this one's excellent.
From: Bob, 1/12

Comments: I hate the feel and touch of this string. It easily loses tension. There is no bite at all.
From: Roengent, 9/11

Comments: I strung my Babolat Pure Drive Plus racquets with this stuff at 58lbs and I'm a 4.0 heavy topspin hitter. Needless to say I broke these in 1 1/2 weeks. Still looking for a string that is durable and provides great feel. These were just not durable enough.

Comments: Went from breaking 4 sets of synthetic gut in less than 10 hours of play to cutting these out after six months. Have a nice firm feel and help produce spin, particularly on the serve, which I like since I'm shorter than average. Very worth the money

Comments: I liked the spin attenuation and dead feel that I got from these strings. I have never had any arm problems before, but after a few matches I started having a little discomfort in my elbow. I did recently change racquets from the Prince o3 hybrid to Babolat Pure Drive GT, but that was about 6 months ago. I attribute my elbow discomfort to the Luxilon Adrenaline. On advise from the club pros, I then used Gamma gut strings in the crosses and this helped my elbow issues. I recommend these strings, but if one has arm/shoulder issues it might be better to use it as hybrid
From: Selvam, Wilmington, DE, USA. 5/10

Luxilon Reels
Silver Polyester Tennis String
Reels of Polyester Tennis String
Silver Tennis String

Babolat Pro Hurricane 16 660' String Reel
Kirschbaum Super Smash 16 660' String Reel Honey
Topspin Cyber Flash 16 String Reel (1.30)