KSwiss Ultra Express Black/Pink Women's Shoes Customer feedback

Comments: These are the worst shoes I have ever played in! Not only do my entire feet feel like they are going to literally fall off my body but my calves are on fire. I have tried a lot of shoes and chose to try these out because the reviews.
From: Kim, 7/14

Comments: I have tried everything -- Nike, Wilson, Prince and New Balance. Finally a shoe that is light, agile, supportive and comfortable! I wear an 8 and always wear 8.5 to run or play tennis in and the 8.5 are perfect! These shoes are awesome! I've played on hard and clay courts and I'm so pleased! I have wide flat feet and these shoes are a dream! I play 4.0/4.5 singles/doubles and I play a lot! Fingers crossed they last!
From: Tara, 6/14

Comments: These shoes have a great balance of comfort and stability, while still being fairly light weight. I like how it feels to move around the court in these. I have a wide forefoot and they feel good in the toe box area. Just a little snug, and makes me think if I get another pair (waiting on the fall colors!) I may go up a half size. I don't have any rubbing or discomfort, it just feels a tad short. I'm usually a 8.5 to 9 in athletic shoes and went with the 8.5. The support is fine for my flat flexible foot. If you have high arches you will probably need to add your own insole. I can't really speak about durability because I've only had them for a week. I'm not hard on shoes though, so a durability warranty isn't something that really affects my buying decision.
From: Karen, 5/14