KSwiss Ultrascendor II Black/Blue Women's Shoes Customer feedback

Comments: I did love this shoe but I don't use it for tennis as much as everyday wear. This is because the sole near the ball of my foot is a bit too flexible. I put in some sole inserts and it really crams the toe area. It is a good deal for the price. Overall, it seems like a mall shoe.
From: Jessie, 7/15

Comments: I purchased these shoes on a whim and have been very happy with how well they have worn. It has been a great shoe for the winter season. I used my own shoes inserts. They are a very stable shoe.
From: Amy, 2/15

Comments: I love the shoe. It's very comfortable with not a lot of break-in time. But within the first month, the front stitching ripped and there's a hole in the right one, and that's disappointing.
From: Britney, 9/12

Comments: True to K-Swiss, it's got supreme comfort. Not true to K-Swiss (or the traditional Ultrascendor), it's a very cheesy shoe, and I don't see them lasting on a hard court. Sadly, I would class this as a "mall shoe".
From: Terry, 7/12