Comments: Found these shoes to be hard, stiff and unforgiving. Heel is bruised by wearing them --- and ironically I did not even buy them for tennis use! Too stiff for even casual wear. Too painful to wear more than an hour or two.
From: Cat, 2/12

Comments: This shoes are very comfortable but short fit. Sadly had to return them. I've always been a standard size 7.
From: Jody, 12/11

Comments: This is the worst tennis shoe I have ever purchased. After 3 weeks of wear, I was hoping that my shoes would now be broken in. They aren't. The comfort of your foot was not in mind when they made this shoe. It is a very stiff, hard, and flat-footed shoe. I have always bought K-Swiss shoes for tennis. This one is going back today.
From: Darla, Mt Washington, KY, USA, 03/11

Comments: I found this shoe to be very stiff. Wanted to like them, but had to return them.
From: Kathy, Boston, MA, USA, 03/11

Comments: I really wanted to like this shoe. but I really, really did not. In fact, from the third or fourth time I wore it, I hoped it would wear out quickly, so I could send it back for the 6 month outsole guarantee, which at this point is the only thing it has going for it. There is no ventilation whatsoever. My feet got so hot, even when playing in cool spring evenings, it felt like they were burning. Also, it's very stiff (even though its comfortable out of the box) an it's the kind of stiffness that never breaks in. I felt my mobility was slowed, I was not nearly as quick on my feet as I usually am. The interior fabric at my heel now has a large hole, and happily the outsole has finally worn through at the balls of both feet and heels, and though I play 3-4 times a week on hard courts, I am sending it back today, just days over 3 months since purchased. I only hope I can exchange for a different KSwiss shoe, so I don't have to suffer with this one again.
From: Shaun, 4.5 women's and mixed doubles player, Orange County, CA. 6/10