KSwiss BigShot Light Blue/White Women's Shoes Customer feedback

Comments: I have had many kinds of tennis shoes in the past and these are my all-time favorites! They are extremely comfortable. I only bought one pair at first, but I love them so much that I am going to buy another pair. They are true to size and they are light but plenty supportive. I could not be happier.
From: Abby, 11/13

Comments: I'e had these shoes for 2 weeks now. So far, they get a big thumbs-up after about 8 hours on the court. These shoes are very comfortable and the break-in time is minimal. They are light but still supportive (unlike the adidas Barricade 7.0). I don't feel like I will have to worry about turning my ankle in these. Cushioning is very good. I did replace the insoles, which I do in all of my tennis shoes. I've had several bouts of plantar fasciitis, but these shoes have not caused a flare up. I'm not sure of durability yet, but I will report back on that later.
From: Patty, 9/13

Comments: I currently own four pairs of KSwiss BigShots in all three colors, and I reallly like the fit, durability and the way they move. I thought I'd try these because they were supposedly lighter and breathed well. Big mistake. The toe box was too short and tight and felt really uncomfortable. I got as far as walking around the house and had to take them off because they cramped my feet. If you like the regular BigShots, stick with them because these new ones are not the same fit.
From: Leslie, 1/13

Comments: Absolutely great shoes! They are supportive, light, and fast. I have sworn by the "BigShot" model since it first was released and this lighter version is just as good as the original, but lighter and very stylish. I still really like both the original and lighter versions. I find that all of the BigShot models are a tiny bit roomy for my thinner foot, but the $2 Dr. Scholls white foot pads take care of making the shoe a little more snug on my foot plus give extra added cushioning. I swap out the Dr. Scholls pad when it gets worn and have a brand new shoe inside for quite a long time.

KSwiss BigShot Light Blue/White Women's Shoes - Where to go from here