Klip V-Max Vibration Dampener Customer feedback

Comments: I don't usually review accessories, but having tried pretty much every dampener out there, these are my favorites. I have always been partial to square dampeners because they seem to stay in the best. These dampen a good amount of stringbed vibration, while retaining a fair amount of feel. Would definitely order again.
From: Arlik, 6/15

Comments: I have been using them for about six months now and I just got another pair last few months ago. I put them on my two Flexpoint Radical Tours and they worked really great and never fall off. I hit a lot hard topspin, even played the ball quick in my game and I thought they get old so I try to look for other better but after read feedbacks on different products. I find out that nothing else can compare to what I got even the prices. I highly recommend to people should give this one a try they worth it.
From: Hai, Rome, GA, USA, 02/07