Kirschbaum Touch It Overgrip Customer feedback

Comments: I like the Wilson Pros, but I love my Kirscbaums! I sweat heavily, but I have not had any problems with this grip (although I admit the Pros are a tad tackier). I also love that is not as bulky as the Wilson Pro.
From: Diya, 6/12

Comments: This grip is best described as slimy. if your hands sweat don't buy this. It is not nearly as tacky as they claim it to be or as some of the other grips I've used. I will just stick with tourna grip.
From: Ryan, Waco, TX, USA 08/09

Comments:Cheap, plastic-like feel. Poor sweat absorption, although good tack and durability. It all depends on what you're looking for in a grip. Personally, not recommended.
From: Mike, Illinois, USofA. 12/08

Comments: This is the best grip ever used. I play at least 3 times a week and tried all types of grips, and this one got my attention. We go through 3 packs a day. Love this grip, and would guarantee it.
From: Anon, Tacoma, WA, USA, 11/08

Comments: This is the BEST GRIP ever! I am a tournament player, and I play 5 to 6 days a week. I have use they same overgrip on my racquet for the past 3 weeks and it's still tacky. I highly recommend this grip.
From: John, Marietta, Georgia, USA. 5/08

Comments: There is little tackiness on the grip, even brand new. When I put the grip on my racket, and put my hand around it, I could tell already there was going to be a problem. I was afraid of letting my racket go on a serve when I played that same day, and ended up getting a second overgrip to replace it. If you are looking for a tacky grip that will last a long time, try the tacky Wilson Pro.
From: Percy, Atlanta, GA. 4/08

Comments: I'm 50/50 on this one. I didn't use it for more than an hour, but it had great tackiness. The problem I find is that the Touch It overgrip is smooth and although this doesn't present a problem with the overall tackiness of the grip, it if purely down to a comfort thing. For me I like overgrips that are rougher when handling such as Yonex Super Grap. If you are trying different overgrips out to find one that you will like, don't pass this up... You may end up liking the feel.
From: Cody, Lethbridge, Alberta, Canada, 04/08

Comments: Awesome feel, maintains tackiness, which is essential when playing during humid days. I wish they offered this in an econo-reel or pack.
From: Thomas, Austin, TX, USA, 10/07