Kirschbaum Synthetic Gut 17 (1.25) 660 String Reel Customer feedback

Comments: I like finding diamonds in the rough. I have been thinking about getting this string for a while but could find many reviews on it so I waited and waited. Went with Gosen sheep micro instead. I finally decided to go with this Kirschbaum syn gut and I like it so much better than the Gosen. It is not as springy and pretty durable as well. I will be using this for a while. If you are wondering about this string, give it a try! I don't think you will be disappointed in this for a syn gut string! And $35 a reel is a steal!
From: CF, 9/14

Comments: Borrowed a 35 year old stringer. Bought a Forten nylon and strung 6 racquets. Bought Kirschbaum Synthetic Gut 17 when I felt competent. Compared it to my NXT/VS gut hybrid, I immediately cut out my hybrids and am loving this string. Playing with the tensions now. I'm a 4.5 using lots of topspin. I have 2 Babolat Storm Tour Ltds and 2 old H Tour Wilson 95s, with varying tensions. I'm starting to love 57 lbs., no current hybrids, no arm soreness, great pop and great dip. Serves are sliding feet or kicking shoulder height. No breakage yet, or loss of feel with 12 sets. I'm. Going to string my 2nd Storm down to 57 lbs and run with these two for a month to see if I still love the setup. If you can acquire any stringer, buy a reel of this string and experiment. Well worth your while. Just the response of a freshly strung racquet is such a mental advantage.
From: Keith, 11/13

Kirschbaum Synthetic Gut 17 (1.25) 660 String Reel - Where to go from here

Kirschbaum Reels
Best Values (Price vs Performance)
Synthetic Gut String