Forten Synthetic Gut Sweet 16 Reel Natural Customer feedback

Comments: This will make the best racquet feel as dead as roadkill. In hybrid stringing with a very lively natural gut as the mains, it managed to deaden the string bed. Plays like other versions of the cheapest nylon. Other than price and durability, there is nothing going on for this string.

Comments: Awesome string very soft and all around great!! Definitely recommend it to anyone!!
From: John, Miami, FL, USA, 02/11

Comments: I like this better than X-One Biphase and frankly any other string I've used including gut. It's strange, but the feel of this string is incredible. This string is unlike any other synthetic gut.
From: Jay, Birmingham, MI, USA, 01/11

Comments: I keep finding myself coming back to Forten Sweet 16 & 17 anytime I stray away from it. I went to Lux BB & had wrist pain after 3 months. I tried some soft multi's, but most had no power. Forten Sweet is the best of both worlds...and dirt cheap.
From: Steve, SC, USA, 01/11

Comments: Best cross for hybrid stringing! I use it with sppp17 as my main. Great consistency, durability, and spin production. It's my best set up for serving and topspin forehands, and I've tried a lot of multi and other copolys. This is a great string for its price!
From: Alex, Muskegon, MI, USA, 11/10

Comments: I love this string. It is great! Very durable, and it has great feel. I love it not only for the price, but also because it is great string. I have used it as crosses with black code, red code, and gamma syn gut. It is the best string I have ever used. I wish they would come out with more colors. With my big forehand, I have already grooved the code and the syn gut, but this stuff isn't even phased! No notches at all and it doesn't move either. But it and try it, you will not be disappointed.
From: Mark, GA, USA, 09/10

Comments: Very nice feel in a hybrid with a stiffer poly/copoly. But it just didn't hold tension very well at all. It would be a great choice for the price if you string your racquets on you own, instead of having to pay $10-20 for often restringing with the quick tension loss in this one.
From: Alex, TN, USA. 04/09

Comments: Nice soft synthetic, incredible value. My string of choice for crosses in any hybrid setup.
From: Mark, Syracuse, NY. 1/09

Comments: I've played with a lot of different string over the years including Babolat and Klip natural gut; various hybrids including Luxilon and Babolat polyesters. It's strange to me that Forten Sweet 16 and 17 are as good or better in playability, power, control and feel than anything I've used. It feels so much like Babolat gut to me with a little more power. I always go back to it, and it's my string of choice. I am baffled as to why it's not used more on tour. I know it's used a lot by college players. Maybe Forten doesn't offer sponsorships to pros. Durability is good in warm temperatures, but it can break more easily in colder weather. It's also great used as a cross string with polyesters and kevlar. As for the price, $2.99 per set, incredible!
From: Nick, Utah, California and Greece! 1/08