Forten Synthetic Gut Sweet 16 Reel Gold Customer feedback

Comments: Awesome string very soft and all around great!! Definitely recommend it to anyone!!
From: John, Miami, FL, USA, 02/11

Comments: I like this better than X-One Biphase and frankly any other string I've used including gut. It's strange, but the feel of this string is incredible. This string is unlike any other synthetic gut.
From: Jay, Birmingham, MI, USA, 01/11

Comments: I keep finding myself coming back to Forten Sweet 16 & 17 anytime I stray away from it. I went to Lux BB & had wrist pain after 3 months. I tried some soft multi's, but most had no power. Forten Sweet is the best of both worlds...and dirt cheap.
From: Steve, SC, USA, 01/11

Comments: Best cross for hybrid stringing! I use it with sppp17 as my main. Great consistency, durability, and spin production. It's my best set up for serving and topspin forehands, and I've tried a lot of multi and other copolys. This is a great string for its price!
From: Alex, Muskegon, MI, USA, 11/10

Comments: I love this string. It is great! Very durable, and it has great feel. I love it not only for the price, but also because it is great string. I have used it as crosses with black code, red code, and gamma syn gut. It is the best string I have ever used. I wish they would come out with more colors. With my big forehand, I have already grooved the code and the syn gut, but this stuff isn't even phased! No notches at all and it doesn't move either. But it and try it, you will not be disappointed.
From: Mark, GA, USA, 09/10