Comments: I really like this string on the crosses 58 and Klip Gut 62 on the main as it really has nice control and pop. It is easy on the arm and make a great cross string.
From: Rob. 08/11

Comments: Good string that offers good spin and control but lasted only 2 weeks.
From: Tandeep, College Park, MD, USA. 05/09

Comments: This is a really great string, I used it for crosses with natural gut main before but it didn't expel a lot power when I put it in main with other Tecnifibre E- Matrix. Wow, I had more bite on the ball, I feel it would last longer with this combination, besides, Scorcher doesn't move at all. I would recommend it to anybody want use it as a main string in your hybrid.
From: Hai, Rome, GA, USA, 01/07

Comments: Wow. I use this string in my crosses and Klip gut in the mains and does this combination works great. The scorcher gives me more spin than any other combination I have tried lately and I have tried quite a few. Might be a little tough on the arm strung by itself, but as a hybrid, itís very nice.
From: Joe, Los Angeles, CA, USA. 9/06

Comments: I wasn't expecting this great a string for the price I paid. It had good power, a real crisp feel. I generated way more spin, and felt like I had way more control. I used Babolat. Syn. Brio before, and feel like Iím getting more bang for my buck. I am a 5.5 Satellite player, stringing a pro staff 85 at 61 lbs.
From: Jan, Dover, DE , US, 06/06

Comments: This string is well worth the price:). It has good power, nice pop on serve, control depends on how hard you hit!! It also has excellent feel.
From: Mo, Bethesda, MD, USA

Comments: Like feel of titanium in a string but do not want the harshness of Luxilon strings. This is my favorite string and I use it in my LM Prestige MP's at 59lbs.
From: M.Balla, Vic, Australia. 9/05

Comments: Great all court string that will give extra zip to your serves, easy control on returns, fine crisp volleys, and deep groundstrokes. What more one could wish for ? 4.0 player using Head LM Fire 102 sq in. Scorcher 17 rocks.
From: Phil, Corona, CA, USA. 04/05

Comments: Wow, this is a great string. The first thing that I liked about the Scorcher was the ease at which I was able to string it. I had absolutely no problems. When I went to play, I was surprised by its responsiveness and feel. You could just tell this was a good quality string. I have not heard much about Klip, but this string told me that they make quality products. If you are looking for a great quality string for under $10, I would give the Scorcher a chance.
From: Darryl, Vista, CA, USA. 8/03

Klip Synthetic Gut - All Around Playability
Best Values (Price vs Performance)
Strings