Comments: Having a history of shoulder and wrist issues, I'm always looking for a racquet with a generous sweet spot that allows me to volley consistently in doubles and keep the ball deep easily in singles. This racquet is my current favorite in both regards, and it represents the first time in ages I've ventured away from Volkl racquets. The feeling at contact is crisp and powerful but in a solid way. Not that trampoline effect or metalic clank that is common with other large-headed racquets. I find racquets with smaller head sizes to be easier for serving, but this racquet actually does fine with serving -- particularly when applying spin. I strongly recommend this racquet for anyone looking for controllable power that is easy on the joints.
From: Russ, 3/15

Comments: I have used this racquet for more than a year. It has been great for me as a 50 year old player who has not played in nearly 25 years. I have it strung at 60 lbs with 16 gauge Gamma synthetic gut with Wear-guard. It has been forgiving to my arm and shoulder but powerful. A very generous sweetspot and nice pop on all groundstrokes. Overall, a fantastic frame!
From: Kenneth, 8/14