Kirschbaum Premium Syn Gut 16 660' String Reel Black Customer feedback

Comments: This string is good for hybrid stringing. It is soft for the arm and it has average spin and power. It does have good feel for drop shots, volleys, and lobs and it has good control for placing the ball where you need to. Overall its a very good string for the price and for blending. I'm a competitive 5.5 player that plays about 10 hours a week and it has good durability when blended with a polyester string. I use Spiky Shark Black 16g and this together in an AeroPro Drive racquet and this set up works just fine for my heavy topspin game.
From: Rafa, 11/14

Comments: Normally I use much more expensive strings, but because of an elbow problem I wanted something softer and with less vibration, so I strung this in my racquet. I just can't believe what I found. Amazing power, control, spin, slice and feel. They moved just a bit, but after six sets they are still in and show no sign of breaking. Thank God I found this.
From: Sam, 1/13

Comments: I used this string in my Babolat Aeropro Drive and it definitely had more bite and had me hitting the ball with more spin and accuracy. I noticed string movement, but not as much as the Gosen Synthetic Gut I normally use. I'm going to be sticking with this as my main synthetic gut for a while.
From: Jason, 6/12

Comments: I'm kind of surprised I'm the first one to write the review! I played with it for the first time and love it. I put it in my Wilson BLX Blade 98 and there was no string movement at all. It's weird though, because this is the characteristic of the poly. However, this is a very soft string. After 2 years of searching for the perfect string, this is where I ended up.
From: Khanh, 9/11