Kirschbaum Premium Syn Gut 16 660' String Reel Black Customer feedback

Comments: Normally I use much more expensive strings, but because of an elbow problem I wanted something softer and with less vibration, so I strung this in my racquet. I just can't believe what I found. Amazing power, control, spin, slice and feel. They moved just a bit, but after six sets they are still in and show no sign of breaking. Thank God I found this.
From: Sam, 1/13

Comments: I used this string in my Babolat Aeropro Drive and it definitely had more bite and had me hitting the ball with more spin and accuracy. I noticed string movement, but not as much as the Gosen Synthetic Gut I normally use. I'm going to be sticking with this as my main synthetic gut for a while.
From: Jason, 6/12

Comments: I'm kind of surprised I'm the first one to write the review! I played with it for the first time and love it. I put it in my Wilson BLX Blade 98 and there was no string movement at all. It's weird though, because this is the characteristic of the poly. However, this is a very soft string. After 2 years of searching for the perfect string, this is where I ended up.
From: Khanh, 9/11