Comments: For me, a man of average stature (5'11", 160 lbs), these shoes are terrific for clay court play. They are very light and flexible, with great stability when sliding into a shot. They are not likely to be durable if used for hard court play, but after playing on clay 3 times per week for one year, the shoes show very little wear. These are my all-time favorite clay court shoes, and my old Adidas Barricades are now at Goodwill.
From: Don, 11/12

Comments: This is a pair of happiest feet I have ever had. The shoe is light and comfortable, as they say, just out from the box. I play 2 to 3 times per week and one year later it is time for a new pair, of the same. I read comments from some people who claim to wear out shoes at twice the price of these in a week or less. Perhaps they are rock climbing. One cannot wear out any shoe that quickly. I have tried several other brands and sent them back or threw them. KSwiss makes the most comfortable tennis shoes of any brand offered here.
From: Herman, 6/12

Comments: I tried these on in a store and were really comfortable. But the were really heavy. I bought them anyway. The next morning I played for just 3 hours and the inside of the left shoe was torn from sliding on short balls. The outer materiel is not durable.
From: Sven, 6/12

Comments: I purchased shoe based on comments that suggested it was close to the comfort of KSwiss Approach Mesh. The weight and specs are close but the hard outer shell and practically no insole make me wish/pray that KSwiss comes back with the Approach Mesh. Not only is outside of shoe hard, if you play in a climate like Florida, your feet will get hot. Bottom half of shoe(once you get past lack of insoles) and its weight are only things that are close to the Approach. I even tried buying new insoles but now shoe is fitting tight and I ended up buying Stabilors.
From: Rich, 10/11

Comments: Most comfortable K-Swiss shoe since the Approach Mesh ... sure hope K-Swiss keeps it around for a while.
From: Charlie. 6/11