Comments: Tennis Warehouse is selling out of these shoes, so my comments probably are not too helpful to too many people. However, this shoe runs big for my feet. My son wears the exact same size shoe that I wear and he tried them on and immediately commented that they felt a little too big. Andy's comments on the video review were also true for me -- they lack the stability that I need in a tennis shoe. I felt that my ankle and foot would seem to want to roll a little. Had to send them back. I like KSwiss and the comfort out of the box was really good. Just didnt work for me!
From: CF, 9/13

Comments: I had a foot injury/problems lasting for 2 months after playing a long 2 hour match in these shoes. Now I wear them casually. Nice looking shoes.
From: Okan, 7/13

Comments: Sprained my ankle for the first time in nearly 40 years of tennis in this shoe, and I am sure the shoe is responsible. The inner sole is of a material so soft that it compresses and then collapses when making a hard cut. It is a severe sprain and I'll be out for quite some time. Too bad. I've played in other K-Swiss shoes for many years and never had a problem, but I'll not use them again.
From: Jonathan, 7/13

Comments: A lightweight tennis shoe with very good cushioning. To me, it lacks some of the needed foot- cradleing stabilty of higher-end shoes when performing radical court maneuvers. I was more worried about twisting my ankle in these than say a Ballistec or Babolat. Seems a little wide to me as well, but I doubled my socks and solved that issue.

Comments: Nice looking shoe but the toe threading came apart after two weeks of daily playing. I am returning the shoe and ordering a different pair.
From: Frankie, 5/13

Comments: A very comfortable shoe with very good support. I wouldn't trade them.
From: J, 3/13

Comments: The comment that these run 1/2 size large certainly wasn't my experience. They are quite narrow compared to the Ultrascendor 1 and definitely not longer than usual.
From: Dennis, 1/13

Comments: Great shoe, but just a warning, they seem to run about a half size large.

Comments: These are very nice shoes. They will replace my NB 656 shoes that wear out very fast. There are no weaknesses here.
From: Jordan, 10/12

Comments: Nice!!

Comments: I was looking for a lighter alternative to the Asics Challenger 8 and found it with the Ultrascendor II. It's a stable shoe throughout unlike the Challenger which has the loose heel issue. Lateral support is very good as I've never slipped, or rolled an ankle for felt unstable at all at the baseline. There is good flex in the shoe for moving forward for volleys. The cushioning is much better than I anticipated and is just as good as some of the heavier, high end Asics and Nike's I've worn (Resolutions, 2K10, etc). Durability is fine, I've had them for 4 months and I don't skid around the court like Nadal or Monfils.
From: Dusty, 6/12

Comments: Since the Wilson Tour Open was discontinued, I've been trying to find a replacement. This one is better than the others I've tried so far (though I'm still open to ideas). I supinate and have a neuroma problem that kicks in after about 40 minutes on the court, but this shoe has made tennis more enjoyable.
From: Curtis, 5/12