Comments: Looks like I am the first to write a review on this model. Let me first start by saying, I was looking for the Wilson Classic Pro-Staff Mesh, which sadly has been discontinued (I wore them for the past 15 years and they are great shoes). Anyway, I was still looking for something with lots of mesh, but it seemed impossible. These shoes, the K-Swiss Calabasas, have a funky name but don't let the name or the price distract you. I ordered 2 pairs without ever wearing one, and boy, am I pleased! They are very light, feel firm, though should take me a week or so to properly break them in. Not fussy with lots of ornaments, just a plain, classy look. Love at first use! Definitely recommend these!

Grey Accent