KSwiss BigShot Light Black/Blue Men's Shoes Customer feedback

Comments: Excellent shoes, bought my first pair for cross training, walking and I wear them everywhere. Light weight and durable. At over 50 years old, I needed the cushioning as well.
From: MD, 2/14

Comments: Bought these to replace my KSwiss Speedsters that were sadly discontinued. The BigShot Light's don't feel nearly as good. Although light, they feel stiff, there's too much room in the toe box, and they lack cushioning. Bring the Speedsters!
From: Jack, 1/14

Comments: Used these today as my new Christmas present! Really impressed -- they are so light but with really good support and a great fit, stayed snug on my feet. Really nice springy heel to stop the split shins that I get from hard courts. I really like the cushioning that you get from KSwiss shoes but they can be heavy these shoes solve that problem.
From: Gary, 12/13

Comments: These shoes are very good, they fit perfect! I recommend them for people who want to feel comfortable while playing.
From: JV, 12/13

Comments: My friend at the club I play at has recently bought these and has not stopped raving about them for their comfort and lightness.
From: Phillips, 11/13

Comments: The right shoe squeaks, just as Rex (8/13) said. Must be a manufacturing defect. Hoping to get a refund or exchange.
From: Hank, 11/13

Comments: Be sure to break these shoes in before playing. Mine were not fully broken in so as I was hitting a simple approach shot, I severely rolled my ankle causing it to dislocate. Had a cast for 6 weeks, walking boot for 3 weeks and just recently have began walking without my boot but still cannot play tennis. Being a college tennis player, I have been doing footwork drills for years so I don't believe that was the issue. Loved the shoe but wish it was less stiff.

Comments: Just a follow up. These have been great shoes, but getting a little bald near the big toes and heel. I'm probably going back to the addidas Barricade teams because they definitely wear longer. That said, these do have better lateral support. Not bad and they did last through a busy summer season into the fall. They are getting demoted to street wear and practices. I'm not certain if I can wear them through by the 6 months, but since I serve and volley, I need that big toe area traction.

Comments: These are indeed nice and roomy in the toe box, and fairly narrow in the heel, perfect for me but not every one. Light and no break-in required. Not the most supportive, so I use these for match play as they do have nice traction and can move around quickly due to the weight.

Comments: I bought these shoes for my 11 year old son and they only lasted 3 weeks. I won't buy them again because of the bad durability.
From: DS, 9/13

Comments: I have worn KSwiss shoes for 8 years. I would be cautious with this shoe. After having it for 3 weeks the right shoe has a loud squeak on every step. It may be due to the light weight materials used for the sole.
From: Rex, 8/13

Comments: Love these shoes and they are perfect right out of the box for my slightly wider feet. KSwiss once again knows how to make comfortable shoes.

Comments: Very light. Roomy toe box and can cinch up the top so my foot doesn't slide. Insoles are worthless as with most shoes, so go ahead and get good ones. They will outlast the shoes anyway. The soles wear fairly well, about three months on clay playing 3-4 times a week.
From: Pete, 7/13

Comments: You know the addidas Barricade 2 Teams were the most comfortable shoes I've ever owned but these actually make me play better. They have more stability and I swapped in some better insoles and they come to about the same weight with more cushioning. The net result -- I'm winning 3 out of every 4 matches I play now after a long drought. Nothing else has changed, just the shoes. Nice work bringing the weight down while upping the performance - thanks KSwiss.

Comments: Great shoes. I have wider feet and they fit just right. Light and fast with decent cushioning. Just ordered another pair!
From: Bob, 6/13

Comments: I have worn this shoe for about a month. Great light-weight shoe. I hope they are durable.
From: Don, 5/13

Comments: These shoes are light and comfortable. Unfortunately, the toe box is way too roomy and the cushioning is inadequate. I got foot and ankle pain after using these shoes just a few times and had to discard it. I suggest playing with the original Big Shot.
From: Dr. B, 5/13

Comments: Wore these 2 or 3 times now. They are way too loose in the toe box. When I plant to redirect the outside of my foot slides out past the side of the shoe. I feel like I'm sliding off the side of the shoe every time I plant and go. I'll be going back to the Big Shot and wearing these as a workout shoe.
From: Doug, 2/13

Comments: Just got a pair of the BigShot Light's. Most comfortable shoe I've had in a long time. Fits like KSwiss did 10 years ago when they had a good arch support and a snug fit around the heel and plenty of room in the forefoot. Very comfortable on the court. Never had an issue with wear from a KSwiss shoe.

Comments: Just got my first pair of K-Swiss's. Very comfortable shoe with no break in period. Time will tell about the durability, however for now, just as comfortable as my old Prince T22's.

KSwiss BigShot Light Black/Blue Men's Shoes - Where to go from here