KLIP Legend Tour Natural Gut 16 String Black Customer feedback

Comments: This is a great string. I use it as the crosses in a hybrid setup with Volkl Cyclone 17 mains in my Volkl C-10 Pro racquets. I have them strung at 56 lbs mains, and 59 lbs crosses. This is a fantastic combination. It is arm friendly, and powerful with great amount of control. You can't beat this combination. I just bought 4 more sets of this string to make sure I have plenty, as TW runs out of it regularly.

Comments: This is my string of choice when hybrid stringing. KLIP Legend 17g in the mains and Luxilon ALU Big Banger 16g for the crosses. The LUX provides the power and the KLIP Legend provides the control and is easy on your arm. It's a great combo. I can't tell you how many racquets I've strung for people who are satisfied converts to the hybrid setup. Most people spend months picking out a racquet and minutes picking strings. This combo gets it right.
From: Dave, 9/12

Comments: A year ago I put a set of this in a Pure Drive, which I did not play with very much. The strings have 40 hours of singles play, or more. The tension loss has been minimal (I measure it on a Beers ERT device). It only lost 4 DT units after a year under tension and 40 hours of play. The string is hardly worn (I don't burn string). I have played with this string in the damp air of San Francisco fog. Despite being a year old, having 40 hours of hitting time, and having been played with in damp air, the string still has a soft hit, and delivers good power.
From: Kendra, 9/12

Comments: I have this string in a Prince Hornet OS and it produces great spin, power, and feel- just as you'd expect from gut. My second Prince is strung with Tecnifibre X-One Biphase, a nice synthetic, but it doesn't compare with this. I found this string to be wire-like out of the package, but that made it the easiest string job ever for a gut! Once I started hitting with it I was relieved that it played as well as it did. Also worth noting is that the feel improved somewhat with hitting, so there is a break- in period. I'm sticking with this string for a while!
From: John, USA, 1/12

Comments: This plays more like a polyester string than natural gut the coating is so thick and makes the string like wire. A good polyester string would be better than this "gut." It wears better than most natural gut strings but again so does a polyester string. I bought three sets of this and now I wonder what I will do with the other three sets.
From: Warren. 10/11

Comments: I found this string to be softer and easier to string than the natural colored Klip Legend Natural Gut.