KLIP Legend Natural Gut 15 String Customer feedback

Comments: I would almost quit tennis without this KLIP Legend 15. Great ball pocketing with a lively response. I can just block those monsterous serves back so easliy (other strings send shocking, jarring waves). The backhand slice feels awesome. All my arm problems are gone. 15 gauge lasts 2-3 months easily. I just stock piled more strings.
From: Aravind, 9/12

Comments: My first time playing with Natural Gut. When strung at a high tension, the feel is very firm, yet elastic and with loads of power. It provided more power than I imagined possible from a string, actually it was so powerful I had trouble controlling it. I played much better with a full bed of the 15g version than the 17g, felt like I had more control and spin. The 17g set felt noticeably more powerful. It seemed like the friction caused by the rough/fraying surface of the cross string hindered spin production. With syn gut or slippery poly in the cross strings I think it would have provided excellent power and spin. Gut is rather expensive though so I have not tried it again after my first two set of it.

Comments: I just love it. Soft & lively. If you want durability and feel for a reasonable price, this is the one. Tension stays the same and lasts long. Worth every penny!
From: Aravind, Sussex, WI, USA, 02/11

Comments: Feels kind of stiff for a gut string. Didn't play terribly, but didn't overwhelm either. I'd say the main disadvantage is the stiffness. I'm sticking with Babolat for gut.
From: BB, Miami, FL, USA 09/09