Comments: This hybrid works fantastic! So much response, power is good, spin rocks and most important for me is comfort. My strings broke once (waited way too long to restring, this is a durable string) at the club, I took a demo that had poly, felt like I was hitting with a piece of wood. I had recommended this string to a fellow tennis player who was having arm issues and she thanked me for the tip, as it really helped her arm.
From: Ed, 8/14

Comments: This hybrid is great but what I like even better is to use the 18g multi (which is the klip Excellerator) with the 17g gut. It gives the hybrid more spin and the 18g is very durable for an 18g multi.
From: John, Riverside, CA, USA, 02/10

Comments: I have used several sets of this string in a KSix One 18-20 strung at 50 lbs on a Babolat Star 5, I must say this is the best string combo I have ever played with including 100% natural gut of other premium brands sold on this site. There's lots of ball speed, control, and spin! You will feel like Roger Federer with every inspiring confidence!!!. Everyone I have suggested this string to has loved it and made the switch, try it once and you to will love it as well.
From: Christopher, Atlanta, Georgia, United States. 09/09

Comments: Put these on my KSixOne Tour strung at 55 lbs. gut mains/multi on the crosses. These strings felt great for the first couple of weeks. Feel and spin were incredible. Very confidence inspiring. Unlucky for me, I happen to live in one of the most humid parts of the country, and after this past weekend of 90%+ humidity, they started going south on me and finally broke tonight. Awesome string, but if you live anywhere humid you might consider another string or at least go with a coated version.
From: Chad, Houston, TX. 3/08

Comments: Great hybrid once you install the gut on CROSSES and the multifilament on MAINS. More control but less power than my personal favorite KLIP ADRENALIN hybrid. You can rely on the Aussies for nice, affordable Gut strings!
From: Phil, Corona, CA, USA. 10/06

Comments: I like the Klip hybrid combination quite well (17 gauge). Works wonderfully in my PS 85's and am now using it on my POG mid. Great gut feel with perhaps slightly more pop from the synthetic crosses. Stringing at 63 lbs. This is definitely an improvement over synthetic-gut only.
From: Terry, Los Angeles, CA, USA. 11/04

Comments: I use the Lightning hybrid in the 17 gauge and I think it is a terrific value. I hit with a lot of topspin but this combo has lasted for three weeks and going strong, will cut it out this week just because I don't want to lose any playability not because it looks like it might break. It has a nice feel and pockets the ball well. I would recommend this string hybrid to anyone.
From: Mark, Newport Beach, CA, USA. 08/04