Comments: Great racket! I bought it from TW and also the Pro Kennex 7G but I find myself using this racket more often than the 7G. I strung it at 62lb with Klip Natural Gut, I think it might be too high and next time I will sting it at 59lb. I love this racket!
From: Abimanyu, Jakarta, Indonesia, 10/08
String type and tension: Klip Natural Gut 62lb

Comments: I have no idea why I don't see more players in the 3-4 rating class using this racquet. It's so versatile at the net without losing anything on serve and backcourt. And indeed, to me, it happened as it was advertised: you just dream where you want the ball to go and, poof!, by magic, it gets there. My serve improved dramatically using it as well as my backhand. The latter has to do with the easiness of properly positioning it in preparation of the stroke. The fact that it's easy on tendons and old (58) bones is a major plus!
From: Andrei, Vienna, VA, US. 9/08
String type and tension: Wilson Sensation 16, 60 lb

Comments: I think this racquet is great. I am a beginner and have tried several others before settling on this: Head Flexpoint 10 and Ti.5, Yonex Nano Speed RQ 8, Dunlop M Fil 700. This one is a clear winner for me. Lots of pop and control. Most importantly, easy on my elbow and shoulder, which didn't hurt after playing...finally.
From: Rich, Albuquerque, NM. 8/08
String type and tension: Gamma Revelation 17 @ 60lbs.

Comments: Love the racquet. I had initially bought the Ki 20 because I was concerned about developing tennnis elbow, but I wasn't getting the depth on my groundstrokes due to my slow, compact swing. So I ordered this one, hoping the larger head size and loose tension would help...it did! I can now hit the deep groundstroke with good topspin even with my wimpy stroke. It's light weight and even balance makes for good net play. My girlfriend, who also had the Ki 20, switched to the Ki 30 because she likes the way this racquet gives her serves more pace. Oh, by the way...NO TENNIS ELBOW!!
From: Mark, Clarksville, MD, USA. 3/07
String type and tension: Pro Supex Poly Power Soft (17g) @ 52 Lbs

Comments: This is a very nice racquet. It took me awhile to tame the power; but if you have solid strokes with good follow through, this is an awesome racquet. I hit with a lot of forehand topspin and backhand slice. What has impressed me is that I can turn shots that were strictly defensive with other racquets, into offensive shots and even winners the Ki 30. It took me awhile to get my service game down; but once I settled in I improved all my shots. I added 4 grams in the handle and 1 gram each at the 3 and 9 position. I have it strung with Lux Ace 18 at 47lbs to avoid any elbow issues. The strings don't move and there's tons of power! The next time around I will probably string with LaserFibre Supreme 17 at around 65 lbs. It's hard to miss a ball with this racquet. If your follow through is solid and are looking for all the power you'll ever need, this is worth a try.
From: Lou, Coeur d 'Alene, ID 06/05