Comments: The natural gut strings broke during stringing at 57lb. Luckily, I lost only about 1 ft of strings and still was able to use them as cross. The grommet was a brand new one (no blame on sharp ages). No extra effort was applied. The structure of the strings loses integrity really fast. Besides these little issues mentioned above, these are good strings.
From: Bedrock, 10/12

Comments: Top quality! One of the best strings on the market! I've spent close to $1000 dollars on trying all the top rated strings on the market and at different tensions! It has very nice controlled power, ball pocketing and spin, very comparable to Wilson Champion's choice but this one has much more control! As my fourth hour of hitting went on I found even more control. I have found the perfect set-up for my Wilson K-90 at 54 lbs on the mains, 51 lbs on the crosses. Perfection! Get it. It's a quality string through and through!
From: Liam, 11/11

Comments: Was very excited to try these strings, but gut was brittle and of very poor quality. I've heard that the quality of Klip's gut has declined and I guess what I've read is true. I'll look elsewhere when buying gut again.
From: Shaun, Maui, HI 12/09

Comments: Tonight was the first time playing this string. No warm up or anything and just started the match. Talk about wow!! Excellent power and control all in one. I use the k90 tour with gut mains at 53lbs and poly in the crosses at 56lbs. I used bab. vs and pht previously but not anymore!!!! A must try!!!!
From: Houston, TX 10/09

From: Houston, TX 10/09

Comments: After nearly 20 years of playing tennis, trying different strings - tensions - etc: I've found a new home with this product. Absolutely amazing string set. Gut mains at 60, poly cross at 55. No longer looking for a new string. Great feel, controllable power, comfort, pop, and touch. It's on both LM Radicals, several times over now.
From: Jeff, Gages Lake, Illinois 09/09

Comments: Read the review and tried them... great playabilty! but only lasted 12 hours! I wont ever buy Gut again... if bought, string with co-poly in main... otherwise very short lifespan.
From: anon. 09/09

Comments: I have used this string for over a year now and restringing my racket 2-3 times with it. I use gut for mains and poly for crosses. I tried a few different tensions and settled in on the gut @ 60# and the poly at 53.5# to be easy on my arm. The string has a superb balance of power, spin and control in my Dunlop Aerogel 7 Hundred. I was using a combo of Luxilon poly and Babolat gut prior to this, but the Klip has won me over. These strings are a real value at $19/set.
From: Beepa, Portland, OR, USA, 11/08

Comments: Wow, what a great hybrid! I have tried both gut and poly in the main, and much prefer the gut mains. As others have mentioned there is some adjustment required with technique when using the gut in mains, but once dialed in this string is amazing. All the advantages of gut (power, feel) and poly (control, spin) without the negatives of poor durability (gut) or excessive tension loss (poly). I can't think of any shot this combo doesn't excel at. Strings feel even better after several hours of hitting. I no longer have any desire to experiment with other strings. Used on n6.1 95 @ 57lbs/54lbs.
From: Duane, CO, USA, 06/08

Comments: This is the best string so far. Gut is not quite durable but playability is superb. As gut for main string, it dominates all feel. So powerful at first couple of hours, after that you'll get used to it. Next time I'll try poly for main.
From: Tony, Ypsilanti, MI, USA, 06/07

Comments: Well I bought a set of these just to have a feel of the gut, it is an awesome string it just feels like the ball is on the strings longer and this string gave me tons of topspin and control, give them a try, you won't regret it!
From: Phil, Brisbane, Queensland, Australia 06/06

Comments: I had heard a lot of good things in the chat room on this string. I put a set in my Volkl Tour 10 MP at 56lbs. I strung the mains and the crosses at the same tension. I put the K-Boom in the mains and the gut in the crosses. The string played great! I found it to be very responsive and playable plus it had really good durability even though it was a 17g string. I hit with a lot of topspin and the X-Plosive gave me a good 20 hours of hitting. On top of that, the string did not move much at all, which was a nice added bonus. I highly recommend this string for all levels of players.
From: Aras, Atlanta, GA, USA. 3/04