Comments: I'm a 4.0-4.5 player, and after trying several multifilament strings in a hybrid setup (w/ a poly or copoly in the mains), this is my favorite so far. I've tried NRG2, X1-Biphase, Gamma Touch, Gamma Professional, Gamma Live Wire, Klip Venom, and Prince Premier, and out of those this one is my favorite. I use it in 16 gauge and it lasts me longer than all of the others do. What I like about this string is that it has a lot of pop and high energy transfer on ground strokes while not sacrificing touch at the net.
From: Nikhil, 7/12

Comments:Just reordering the excellerator string. Have used NXT and Tecnifibre. This plays as well or better for me and lasted much longer.
From: Dennis, Salisbury, MD, USA, 08/10

Comments: I wasn't a fan of this string. The strings don't dampen the ball much when contact is made. They felt uncomfortable, fairly stiff, and not very arm/shoulder friendly when compared to the Wilson Sensation or the Kirschbaum Mutifilament. Also, I personally felt like the string did not grip the ball at all. It was difficult for me to generate good top spin with this string when comparing to the Sensation. However, this string does generate good power. But it's very hard (for me) to use the string's power when I couldn't get the spin I needed. I would not recommend this string; too many cons, very few pros.
From: Michael, Austin, TX, USA. 2/09

Comments: This string is not good. Do not try this string if you want to improve. Wilson NXT or Tecnifibre is a lot better.
From: Kathleen, Monterey Park, CA, USA. 6/08

Comments: This is a really comfortable string to hit with, but maintains a nice crisp feel for control. Power is great, as expected from any multifilament. In my opinion, Excellerator is much better than Wilson NXT in terms of playability and durability as well. It was such a relief after hitting with polyesters for the past few months.
From: Mark, Boca Raton, FL, USA, 02/07

Comments: Great string! TW was offering it free as a promo special and I took the chance, and am pleasantly surprised. It has great feel and I agree with earlier comments. I prefer it to NXT. It is not as mushy as NRG. If it lasts, it is my new string of choice.
From: Jeff, Orlando, FL, USA. 5/04

Comments: Very, very nice. I am a 5.5 player who plays with a lot of feel and Excellerator really played well. I found it to be very crisp and firm when I hit the ball. I have tried a lot of the multi's and this is a step above the others like NRG and NXT if you like that crisp feel.
From: Domenic, Boston, MA, USA. 6/03

Comments: Awesome! I really liked the Excellerator. It had a very crisp feel to it. I had not heard a lot about Klip but the string played better than Wilson NXT and it lasted longer. If you like multifilament string, I would give this a shot.
From: Chip, Richmond, VA. USA 2/03