Comments: I have tried so many poly hybrids and keep coming back to this one. It simply gives you the best of power, spin, and comfort with decent durability at a great price. This set up has performed well in every racquet I have put it in from 16 x 19's to 18 x 20's.
From: Basil, Wakefield, MA, USA, 10/10
NTRP rating: 4.0

Comments: I have tried the KLIP Detonator 17 and the 16 gauge strings and would highly recommend either set of strings. The 17 gauge strings are a bit livelier and I have yet to notice any really difference in durability. That is likely because for me the cross strings always break first, and I have never broken a polyester main string in this or any other hybrid. I have tried several other hybrids, including the Wilson Ultimate Duo, and for the price this is a great performing string with good durability.
From: Michael, 4.5 rating. 6/09

Comments: I've been playing with these strings for two months, about four hours a week. They show very little wear, retain tension well, provide good power and spin. Excellent product for the price.
From: Kent, Salt Lake City, Utah, USA. 7/08

Comments: Very nice prepackaged hybrid. I had previously played with Excellerator and Venom, but then switched to Gamma Zo Sweet and Babolat Xcel/PHT. I'm happy to say I am back in the fold with Klip. The Excellerator is an excellent, crisp multi and the K-boom is a soft, playable poly that is not too harsh on the arm, but has nice bite for access to spin. Overall a crisp, playable hybrid with good durability that is pretty easy on the arm. Highly recommended.
From: Chris, Bixby, OK, USA, 03/08