Comments: I use the 17 gauge but they stopped selling that. Anyways, this is a really nice string with a nice pop. They have a great spin potential and are easy on the arm.
From: Koby, 11/12

Comments: A great match! I use it in the new Pure Drive GT Roddick and have not had any arm problems at all. This combination provides excellent feel with the control I need to slightly tame the power of the racquet...without losing that nice "pop" off the string bed. Highly recommended!
From: Ben, Columbus, OH, USA 08/09

Comments:A Klip Company rep came into the tennis shop where I work and gave me a set of this to try. I have chronic elbow problems and the K-Boom mains were plenty soft for me. The crosses offered good response. Great value and performance in a hybrid. I've used Kirshbaum, Wilson Enduro Tour, and Big Banger polyester mains, and these strings are much softer.
From: Andrew, Tallahassee, Fl, USA, 11/06

Comments: Holds up great. Way less harsh than just polyester, but with the 16 gauge, I got about as much durability out of them as straight up 17 gauge polyester, but way more power and way less harsh on the arm. I know you can hybrid any two strings you buy but Klip really matches these two strings well.
From: John, San Clemente, CA, USA 05/06