KLIP K-Boom 16 String Reel Customer feedback

Comments: After using Luxilon ALU strings for the duration of my high school tennis career, I didn't expect Klip K-Boom to be any good. I tried the strings and thought it was okay in the beginning, but as I played with them, I loved them! Definitely something you should try. The price is cheap and the strings are effective!
From: Jonathan, 10/11

Comments: It has exceptional amounts of spin but after 2 weeks or so it goes dead. The tension drops heaps and the spin access is virtually all gone.
From: keng, aus. 2/09

Comments: I tried this string after using Luxilon (a string I love) and was very impressed at the play of this string. It was just like playing with Luxilon at a cheaper price and appears more arm friendly than Luxilon Power ALU.
From: Robert (4.5), Herndon, VA, USA. 1/08

Comments:Not a lot of feel, but if you flop a synthetic gut in the crosses and you're sweet.
From: Alex, Australia, 11/06