KLIP K-Boom 16 String Customer feedback

Comments: After using Luxilon ALU strings for the duration of my high school tennis career, I didn't expect Klip K-Boom to be any good. I tried the strings and thought it was okay in the beginning, but as I played with them, I loved them! Definitely something you should try. The price is cheap and the strings are effective!
From: Jonathan, 10/11

Comments: This is a great choice in a hybrid setup with a multifilament. Soft feel, excellent control, holds tension better than expected.
From: Doug, Ohio 02/10

Comments: It has exceptional amounts of spin but after 2 weeks or so it goes dead. The tension drops heaps and the spin access is virtually all gone.
From: keng, aus. 2/09

Comments: I tried this string after using Luxilon (a string I love) and was very impressed at the play of this string. It was just like playing with Luxilon at a cheaper price and appears more arm friendly than Luxilon Power ALU.
From: Robert (4.5), Herndon, VA, USA. 1/08

Comments: I've been looking for a durable yet still playable string and I've found that in Klip K-Boom. It has awesome control and power and it feels a whole lot better than my last string which was Prince Top Spin 15 w/Duraflex.
From: Daniel, Cynthiana, KY, USA. 6/04

Comments: I am a former college player who has used a lot of Luxilon ALU in the past. I was looking for something similar but priced a little more in my range. I put a set of the K-Boom in my racquet last week and absolutely love it. It plays similar to the ALU but the biggest difference was it did not go dead in my racquet and it held its tension the whole time. I highly recommend this string to anyone who is a string breaker and wants a good playing string.
From: Matt, Atlanta, GA, USA. 11/03

Babolat Pro Hurricane 16 String
Luxilon Adrenaline 16 (130) String
Luxilon ALU Power Rough 16L String
Polyfibre Hightec Premium 16/1.30 String
Topspin Cyber Flash String 16 (1.30)
Tourna Poly Big Hitter Blue String 16