Comments: WOW! I have used Laserfibre, Sensation, Technifibre NRG and TRC. This is by far superior to the others especially if you like a firm feeling string with lots of control. I can rip the ball so hard and be consistent now. Also, I would break Laserfibre Supreme, Sensation and Technifibre in two weeks. Now I can go a month with the Klip Blast. I highly recommend this stuff.
From: John, Atl, Ga 08/06

Comments: I was a little hesitant to try this string but once I got it strung up and played with it - WOW. I have been using a lot of Kevlar type strings because I have heavy topspin groundstrokes. The problem was that Kevlar was too hard on my arm and shoulder. I tried to use synthetic gut strings but they lasted a couple of hours. The Blast gives me the best combination of both playability and durability without the harshness of the Kevlar. If you are a string breaker, I highly recommend this string.
From: John, Boise, ID, USA. 12/03