Comments: Love this string! 18 gauge makes it very playable and it has plenty of pop! First time playing with it did have the tension to high (60lbs) but after that it was great!
From: Kenny, N. Augusta, SC, USA, 11/10

Comments: I used K-Boom 18 in a hybrid with natural gut in the mains. These strings are very soft and are definitely the most forgiving co-poly strings I have ever hit, very nice feel and good pocketing. However they do lose their tension fast. I had them strung at 61lbs and I still need to go higher because of the tension loss. The 17g has much better tension maintenance but does not have the spin of the 18g.
From: John, Riverside Ca, USA 01/10

Comments: Very good response and amazing CONTROL! FOR ME it's not harmful for the arm as long as we added a dampener, even though my Babolat gt Roddick comes with a cortex system. Oh and very important even with 18 gauge still we have to bring down the tension. My tension as mains is 50 lbs and surprisingly the strings are stable meaning very little movements.
From: Badong, San Diego, USA. 09/09