KLIP K-Boom 17 String Customer feedback

Comments: I've been experimenting with four different strings for the last month or so. This string is by far the best of the group. Excellent feel, power and control. Not as tough on the shoulder as Luxilon, but with all the benefits. I'm rated a 3.5 player, but play consistently with 4.0 and above players at our club.
From: Marc, Grand Rapids, Michigan, USA. 05/09

Comments: Very nice string, moderate power, soft feel, seems to lose tension more gradually than strings like Alu or Touch Turbo, remains more playable while it's losing tension (nice feature when I can't get to the stringer right away.)
From: Mike, Montclair, NJ, USA, 01/07

Comments: Great string for power, spin and durability, yet also has issues with maintaining tension throughout its life.
From: Edwin, Bat Bay, PH, USA 03/06

Comments: Great string, I love the fact that the strings do not move as with other material strings. Has very quick, crisp bite and is great for slicers. Also last a long time without breaking.
From: Paul, San Diego, CA, USA. 03/05
String Type and Tension: Wilson ProStaff 6.6 Ti @ 58 lbs.

Comments: This is a great string. It is very similar to Luxilon, but seems to have a bit more feel. It plays quite soft for a poly string. I'll stick with this one. Plus, it a few bucks cheaper than its competitors.
From: Dan, Memphis, TN , USA. 7/04
String type and tension: Wilson Tour 90 @ 57lbs

Comments: This string Rocks! It has a very firm and crisp feel, and a softer feel than the TIMO. I did not reduce the tension and it plays beautifully. Awesome bite and spin, great power on first serves and great control on the second. For you Luxilon users, you might seriously want to give this string a try!
From: Victor, Ft. Lauderdale, FL, USA. 5/04

Comments: I love this stuff. I can drop my tension way down and not lose any control. Spin seems to come easier and the durability is great. It holds tension better than Tecnifibre Spinfire, too.
From: Eddie, San Jose, CA, USA. 4/04