Comments: Hi guys, I'm 44 years old and I have played for two years with this frame. From time to time I test other frames just to be sure, that mine fits best....and I still play with it! Indeed it needs a good fitness and I would play much better if I could do more fitness training. So the problem is not the frame but the time. The frame is simply great. Good control, smooth, great serves, flat groundstrokes, I think it is not a Nadal top-top spin gear, if you use extreme grips to lift balls go for another racket, have a look at the Sampras racket and you see it is quite similar and Sampras was/is a flat hitter, with a huge serve and a tremendous volley play. So I think it is a racket for the classical player with one-handed backhand and a flat agressiv play. Arm problems, the only one I had until now was a muscular problem and a shoulder injury because of hitting to hard from the beginning with no streching and warm-up. But this is not a racket fault. I tested several strings, also multifilaments, and I have to say that the 1,18 mm MSV Co-Polymer from the German fabricant Mauve is the best for my game, and besides economic too. No string movements, extremely smooth, good power and control and it lasts a lot an mantains very good the tension. It is like driving a Cadillac. Needs working on your tecnics and this is why I like it most. You need to work on you. It needs a big swing on ground strokes, so if you don't have advanced tecnics you don't have a game. As I play for fun, I don't be obsessed about the results and I love this racket as a daily challenge to improve my game and overall fitness. If you are very ambicious... it is defenitely more suited to young and well trained players and not for fourties.
From: HP Bomatter, Granada, Spain 01/10
String type and tension: Co-Polymer MSV, 23/24 kg
NTRP Rating: 3,5

Comments: Amazing racquet. Only racquet that I wouldn't mind hitting 7+ backhand shots (onehanded) with. There's so much control and just enough power with so much feel! If I want to send the ball there I can make it happen (within inches). Volleys did take little more concentration to master due to the small head size. It's a precision weapon for serving. I wonder if new BLX will be able to match? What an awesome racquet.
From: Sang, Auckland, New Zealand. 12/09
String type and tension: Talson durapoly 16 @ 54lbs
NTRP Rating: NA

Comments: I am a junior player, but I still liked this racket even though they recommend it for 5.0+ players. I still love it, and I hit much better than my old Prince Hybrid O3. I love this racket, and it really improved my playing ability.
From: Hogan, Dallas, TX, United States 12/09
String type and tension:Wilson Hollow Core and 55 pounds
Headsize:90 sq in.

Comments: I am a high school tennis player adding to my previous feedback and after further playing here is my review. Serves: Serves with this racquet are amazing, You get plenty of pop (providing you can wield the weight of this racquet) while still providing enough control and spin for kick and slice serves. Groundstrokes: This racquet has improved my groundstrokes a hundred fold. My shots go deeper and I can get the ball to go where I want to most of the time. Volleys: Probably the hardest shot to do with this racquet because of the weight and the small head size. It is not bad but you have to have Roger-like hand eye coordination. If you don't you will hit outside of the sweet spot a lot. Finally returns: Very good with returns, the weight helps to stabilize the racquet while returning the ball. The control and low power also have advantages in the return so you don't hit the ball long and can get the ball to go where you want it to go. Over all I would say that this racquet best suits a baseline game due to the amount of control you get with it. It has forced me to improve my game, now I am a whole lot better and most of my game is a lot better. See you on the courts.
From: Zach, Sherwood 12/09
String type and tension:wilson hollow core 16 58lbs

Comments: Prostaff 85 is the greatest racket ever produced. This racket is a close second. If you're a serious player who likes to come in,look no further. If you want the best the answer is Wilson.
From: WEBBY, AUSTRALIA 12/09
String type and tension:BIG BANGER ROUGH

Comments: Very hard to master and difficult to get used to it. Longer learning curve than other like 95 frame. Big muscle will help much. Occasional/recreational player don't try to use this. Please find other easier tools to play with. 95 size frame, etc
From: Anon, SGP 12/09
String type and tension:59

Comments: Best racket ever. I'm not going to get the BLX so I'm going to get this instead. I adjusted to this racket in 20 minutes. I previously used a 112 sq. inch, 10 ounce beginner racket. This racket has great control and my coaches tell me I have perfect form though so this was great.
From: anon. 12/09

Comments: I have been using this racket for 6 months and I'm very pleased with racket. I was thinking to buy something from Babolat - but just couldn't find the racket that suit my style or didn't find the right feel on the racket. I don't that Babolat is bad just didn't find proper one for me. Get back to the K Tour 90: Main advantage of the racket is precision, control, stability - but to achieve this you must have a nice smooth and full swing in other words you must have a very good technique and very fast swing and foot work. I think that small head is not the problem for the players that already have played with 95 or lower head size. I didn't experience and elbow or shoulder problem (just when I start playing after 2 months I get muscle inflammation - so I attributed that to low fitness). Stringing with mostly with Co-poly, and didn't find a perfect one, so in future I will go with hybrid.
From: Ivan, Zagreb, Croatia, Europe 12/09

Comments: I'm a 3.0 rated player, using this racquet overtime, I was able to match up with 4.5 rated player, and I'm just 15 years old!!! This racquet provided a lot of control and power. With just a flick of a wrist you can hit a really powerful shot. My verdict:the best racquet wilson has ever made!
From: Afiq, Malaysia 12/09
String type and tension:wilson sensation 18,50 lbs
NTRP Rating:3.0

Comments: What a great racquet, love the headlight balance and with 12g of lead at 3&9 o'clock. It turns this masterpiece into an absolute beast!! Flat serves have unbelievable pace,and kick serves and so much more hop on them. You need to be able to swing this baby hard and fast to get the best out of the K90 - it will produce the heavy ball if you can handle the weight. Getting your footwork on song is essential if you want to use this racquet or you will be punished 9/10 with a shank. I'm only a 3 to 3.5er on a good day and can handle this racquet - has forced my footwork to be a lot cleaner especially on my one hand backhand and has helped me improve my technique.
From: Zooie, Melbourne, Australia. 11/09
String type and tension: M2 Pro @ 58lb
NTRP Rating: 3.0-3.5

Comments: Great racquet, a little heavy if you are a young junior, sweet spot is also quite small. Not for a player with an NTRP rating of under 4.5. Overall I think it is a great racquet for an advanced player with good technique.
From: Jonathan, Atlanta, Georgia, US 11/09
String type and tension:lux,BB ALU rough mains @49, Prince topspin crosses @51
NTRP Rating:5.5

Comments: My previous comment is referred. This racket is not suitable for beginner and average player. This is for 5.0 and above due to its heavyweight, small head size that require to swing very fast and a control racket that require full energy to generate superb and amazing shot and counter shot. You can use this racket to enhance and to improve your level let say from 4.0 to 4.5 to 5.0 and above. This racket teaches you how to become a discipline player (consistent shot). When you reach highest level, you feel that no other racket in market can match with the K six one tour 90 in terms its stability, playability and consistency. If you are beginner or average player, try to use K six one team. Once you are ready to switch to heavy racket, then K6.1 tour 90 is an ideal racket for you.
From: Azwan, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia 11/09
String type and tension:ALU Big Banger Power 16G 52lbs
NTRP Rating:5.0

Comments: After adding 2 reviews of the racquet, I have a final update. In my last review I thought this racket was tearing my arm and elbow up. As it turns out, the problems with my elbow had nothing to do with tennis. A minor surgery and 2 weeks later I'm back out with this stick, and performing at the highest level of my life. I have played with many many set ups and this is STILL the best I've ever had. There is no area of my game not improved by this stick!
From: Ben 11/09

Comments: This is in my opinion, the best racquet ever made, PERIOD. It is perfect for my game. I tend to serve big, and run to the net. I switched from a Babolat pure drive team. I couldn't serve and volley with that racquet like I can with this K-Six-One Tour. The people that complain about the weight cannot appreciate the control that this racquet offers. No racquet can have this kind of control without this kind of weight, no matter the composition, it would be impossible. My serve is now rock solid thanks to this stick. If I hit it to the "T" the momentum of my serve would be too much for many normal opponents that have light racquets like Babolats, or princes. They would either hit the net with the ball, or make a very weak return. I can serve big, and volley the ball, putting it away, this racquet makes it so easy. If somebody is switching from a much lighter racquet to this one I have recommendations. Do push-ups, do them slow with good technique, none of them girly ones.
From: Daniil, Alkmaar, Netherlands, 11/09
String type and tension: Wilson Enduro tour

Comments: There are a lot of good things to say about this racquet. First I was quite hesitant to switch from 95 head size to 90 but for all of you that might be hesitant, don't let it concern you. However you should consider the racquet's weight if you're switching from a lightweight racquet. I had no problems since the pro staff weighs only 4 grams less. All around excellent racquet, very solid on ground strokes. You can actually feel the weight of the racquet enabling you to hit smoother shots, sweetspot is very easy to find (behaves exactly like 95 HS). Awesome volleys at the net with no vibration what so ever. Extreme topspin both on serves & ground strokes. I would highly recommend this racquet but who ever wants to get the best out of it should be an experienced player.
From: Oren, Israel 11/09
String type and tension: Enduro pro 16

Comments: I've only played with this racquet twice. It has amazing control, and easy access to spin. Sweetspot is just right. Topspin is very nice, but that slice is just, WOW. Serves took awhile for me to get use to, and I'm still working on it. So far so good though. My serves kick and slice like crazy, placement is good, just have to work on my consistency. I feel this racquet forces me to step my game up and I actually benefit from this racquet, even for me being a non rated player.
From: Raljay, Riverside, CA, USA 11/09
String type and tension: Unique Tourna Poly Big Hitter 17 @ 57lbs.
NTRP Rating: n/a

Comments: I absolutely love this racquet. I was planning on buying the pure drive Roddick plus but took a chance and bought this one instead. It has improved every aspect of my game except for maybe volleying (but that is because of the small head I'll get used to it eventually). Many people hate the lack of power and small head but it is perfect. I have a long swing so I can get deep shots on a whim. Don't let the specs misguide you. Just demo it you wont regret it.
From: Zach, Sherwood Oregon 11/09

Comments: I'm very curious how other girls are playing with this racquet. I used to play with the Sampras Pro Staff when I was younger, but switched to the lighter Blade. I'm happy I switched to kFactor Tour racquet. I'm hitting college level quality ground strokes again. It absolutely requires solid technique and superb fitness. I do have to lift more in the gym to eliminate fatigue. I've had it for a month and am still trying to adjust with my serve and volleys. Since it's heavier my acceleration on the serve is slower causing my timing to be off. I like the smaller, thinner frame for the short cross court angles that require a little more wrist. I feel the ball better and get great power on those shots that I couldn't get from the Blade. The heaviness helps me stay on the ball longer because it pulls my arm through the shot. With the lighter racquets I have tendency to whip across my body too fast. I personally like the stiffer frame and the feel of the thinner beam slicing or whipping through the air. I'm superb for my topspin and slice backhands. Watch out with big hitters this racquet requires a short backswing and an accelerating swing style with a very quick recovery. The heaviness of the racquet can hurt your rhythm during long rallies if you don't have a fast recovery. Not recommended for men below 4.5 or women below 5.0. While the wider beams have more power, I can generate plenty. I know if I'm going to hit a power shot, my timing and footwork must be impeccable, so I have to rise to the occasion with this stick both physically and mentally. If you're not willing to meet that challenge then this Wilson isn't for you. But if you are, you're in for a great ride. Cheers.
From: Audra, California 11/09
String type and tension: Luxilon Ace 18
NTRP Rating: 4.5 plus

Comments: Great stick, an improvement form the nSix one tour. I bought one in July not knowing what to expect from the supposedly new material that Wilson have been making rackets out of, and found it solid, dependable and powerful. I just bout another one seeing that they are on sale. Now I'm just looking forward to the New Wilson BLX line, (and really we don't know yet what it's called, but the word was spread that it's BLX so I'll suppose) that will be released in January of 2010.
From: Harri, Montreal,Quebec, Canada 11/09
String type and tension: Head natural gut Half-set+ Luxilon Big Banger Alu-Power. 58lbs.

Comments: What's good about this racquet is that it has great control. Return of serve is an A+. It's very solid during groundstrokes and is great for slices. Perfect feel for volleys and those flat serves. However, you need to build your strength in order to last a 5 setter with it because it's a heavy tool and you might find yourself hitting lazy shots after a few sets.
From: Alex, Melbourne, Australia, 11/09

Comments: I'm a 44yr old male and have been back playing tennis after a 20yrs of playing beach volleyball. This racquet rewards the player who has good technique and punishes those who do not. I've been using this racquet sine June after switching from an Ncode six one 95. I love this racquet as I can create great shots and really whip my forehand. I have zero shoulder or elbow issues with this stick, even with it being strung at 55lbs with big banger power rough strings!!!!
From: Marcos, San Jose, CA. USA 11/09
String type and tension: Luxilon big banger power rough 55lbs
NTRP Rating:3.78

Comments: Well to start out, I don't think this racquet is too heavy...reasons I say that because I haven't had any arm problems or feel like it wears my arm down after playing 2 to 3 hours. If you move your body right and turn your shoulders and let your whole momentum come through the shots it int so hard on your arm I think, so personally I think this racket is very good and lots of control.
From: Matt, Faribault, MN, USA 10/09
String type and tension: Luxilon, 55lbs
NTRP Rating: 4.0/4.5

Comments: Fantastic racquet - the best one I've ever played with. Not at all a racquet for beginners or for those that don't generate their own power. Important to be fit and to get used to the racquet as its weight wears out your arm very rapidly. Extreme control and feeling, but you will feel your arm if your "aim" is not that accurate when hitting the balls. Excellent racquet all over the court, groundstrokes (fore- and backhand), slice, serve... you name it. A lot of the feeling from the ProStaff 85 Original, but still better.
From: Ferris, Jersey City, NJ, USA. 10/09
String type and tension: Prince synthetic gut 16L - 57 lbs

Comments: I am not a very good player, nevertheless have a sound developed technique with full swings both forehand and one-handed backhand. I bought this racquet nearly two years ago. Put it in the corner repeatedly, lately for a Babolat Pure Drive GT, but keep coming back for it. If I succeed in playing with concentration, I encounter no difficulties with this racquet; neither the weight, nor the small head, nor the stiffness present any problems. The feel is a real treat, there never were any elbow or muscular arm problems. If your technique gives way only a bit, this racquet is terribly punishing. If you are late, don't keep your eyes on the ball until it's away again, if you don't take a good, relaxed (not necessarily a full) backswing, the ball goes nowhere at all. If you don't get in synchronization (i.e.don't let the racquet get its swing and muscling the racquet around), your arm falls off half an hour later. There is really no way to cheat with this stick (as there certainly is with the Babolat). If you connect, this racquet is tennis nirvana. Even if you are not 5.0; give it a (longer) try, try it very relaxed to really appreciate it. I feel that I can control the heavy racquet much better with a small handle (else L3, here L2).
From: FM, Munich, Bavaria. 10/09
String type and tension: Bab VS Thermo Natural Gut,25kg

Comments: I played with this stick for a year and started to develop elbow problems. Great slice racquet, but difficult on the crosscourt forehand. This is definitely not a beginner frame.It's for the 5+ player. I'm looking to play with a racquet of the same weight, but not as stiff and more forgiving.
From: Dave, Nanaimo B.C, Canada. 10/09
String type and tension: pro hurricane 17 56lbs

Comments: This racket very stiff, which could impact on the arm joint, I added 3 layers of over-grip on the handle, in order to absorb the vibration that might go to my arm. This racket is fantastic, I like it very much, but will take a long time to get used to it. This racket will teach you how to hit a the right shoot. If you want to buy this racket, make sure you choose correct grip size, see how to choose grip size on learning center. Mine initially to small causing too much twist during playing, improper grip size contribute arm injury.
From: Ben, NTRP Rating: 5.0 10/09

Comments: Is it a good idea if a person who has been playing for a year to get this? I love the feel of it so I bought it today and am picking it up in about 2 weeks but now that I see its for 5.0 players I have worries...Post this question on www.tt.tennis-warehouse.com for feedback.-TW Admin
From: Mike, Oakland, CA, USA 10/09
String type and tension: Wilson hollow core, 55lbs
Headsize:16x19

Comments: Horrible racquet. Bad feel and precision. You really have to be skilled to play with this, it's heavy and balls fly when you hit little margin off center of the sweetspot. You'll be better off with a Dunlop Maxply McEnroe. I didn't like it at all.
From: Evan, Long Island, NY, USA, 10/09

Comments: I added a review of this racket in august after demoing it for 2 days. I ordered 2 and this became my new stick. Unfortunately after playing with this racket for almost 2 months, I began to have some serious problems in my triceps and my entire elbow joint. I mis-hit very few balls and have NEVER had any arm problems from any type of racket. Being a veteran of many former prostaff rackets I am very surprised to be having difficulty with this one. This is by far the best racket I have ever played with and it absolutely breaks my heart to give it up. I have strung the softest multi string I could find at 50lbs and still have no relief. I do not have tennis elbow, just a very stiff and painful joint. I plan to try a full set of gut to try to keep this racket, but when I play with my microgel extreme pros, strung with poly- I have no issue. 30 minutes with this one takes me out of the game for days. Great, great racket if I can find a way to make it work for me.
From: Ben, NTRP Rating: 5.0 10/09

Comments: I am a as I said junior 2.5 to 3.5 but am a very good one I play like federer but not as skillful. Would this stick work for me? Try posting this question on www.tt.tennis-warehouse.com for some helpful feedback. Good Luck. -TW ADMIN
From: Adam 10/09
NTRP Rating:junior 2.5-3.5

Comments: Would the k six one tour work for me I am a junior 2.5-3.5 I am a all- courter also I play like Federer but a much lower skill level.
From: Adam 10/09
NTRP Rating:Junior

Comments: I was skeptical about Wilson racquets. I played with the ps85 before and it felt like a piece of cardboard. I bought this racquet and strung with Signum poly. Took a week of adjustment. And now it has become my favorite racquet of choice. Precision control. Stable. You have to string it low cause the racquet already has tons of control and lacks power. Perfect for serious playing. My game improved. Must use right string otherwise will hurt your arm cause of the weight. This racquet can do anything you want. Groundstrokes, volleys, serve flat slice, top spin, under spin, smash. Not very durable like other brands such as prince. Paint chips easily. Great Racquet. 4 Grand Slams and counting.
From: Ed, Thornhill, Canada, 10/09
String type and tension: Signum Pro 16 at 52

Comments: I picked this racquet after demoing a whole bunch of others. To use it effectively I need to be 'in form'. If I am not focusing or playing after a hiatus it can be frustrating. But when I put in the effort the results are unmatched by any other racquet. Others might be easier to play with, but they don't have the same feel of total control. Serving with this racquet can be particularly tiring, but once again if the effort is put, the results are amazing.
From: Ashok, Chicago, IL, USA. 10/09
String type and tension: Tecnifibre 58lbs

Comments: This racquet is absolutely amazing. Weight is no problem to handle and the small headsize is barely noticeable. Serves are great and controlled and its incredibly easy to put spin on them. Groundstrokes are great, and the racquet allows me to generate a lot of power. I demo'd this for just over an hour and I decided to order it. TW support is also highly exceptional when dealing with my concerns over quality control.
From: Jay, Hercules, California, USA 10/09
String type and tension: Demo
NTRP Rating: 3.5-4.0

Comments: I have been used this racquet for about 2 years, and I still am looking to have 3 more, it's just Great Racquet.
From: Abdulaziz, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
String type and tension: Luxilon BB Alu Power 16L

Comments: What everyone has said about this racket is true. The head size is not a problem for me. Proper form is a must. Study Federer.
From: Lenny, GA USA 10/09
String type and tension: Tecnifibre biphase 57 mains-ALU rough crosses 56

Comments: This is by far the best racquet I have ever demoed. My slices are perfectly maneuvered with this racquet and my forehand has developed well.

Comments: When I first hold on this racquet I felt a racquet that has never build before although the power is less but control is there in this racquet. My game improved very much I'll thank Wilson for creating a racquet like this.
From: Mohit, India 09/09
String type and tension: Wilson sensation,58

Comments: I know this racquet is meant for 5.0+ players but I decided to take a chance and buy it after I demoed it. It's just great it gives you great pop on serves and excellent spin on slice and kick serves. However, it just doesn't stop at improving serves; it gives your groundstrokes more dependability, which improves your confidence as well. It also has great feel! I never really liked Wilson racquets, I used to use a Donnay pro one international, but I just fell in love with this smooth crisp racquet.
String type and tension: 53 pounds

Comments: I have been using Head for the past 4-5 years. I used to believe it was the perfect brand suited for my taste, however ever since I demoed the K factor Tour 90, I instantly fell in love with it. At first it felt VERY awkward in terms of feel, and power level. The power is unbelievable! The feel felt a bit hard for my taste (being used to the plush feel of the Microgel Radical MP). It was quite frustrating at first but after 1-2 days it became awesome. The serves however were difficult. I can no longer effectively flat serve, but both my other spin serves have increased. Overall, this racquet is worth the money.
From: Mike, New Jersey, USA. 09/09
String type and tension: Luxilon Big Banger ALU Power 16L (58)

Comments: I demoed this racquet and I instantly fell in love with it, although I was never a Wilson person I was a Head player, now I use the Wilson, it gave me confidence on groundstrokes, it also offered amazing control and feel.
From: anon. Washington D.C. 09/09
String type and tension: Luxilon M2 pro, 53 strung weight

Comments: Got mine for new year, love how it feels. Felt heavy at first, but after playing with it for a couple of months, it was feeling great. Balls really fly of the string with minimum effort. Great feel for ground strokes, never needed to double hand the backhand, but feels clunky at the net, obvious given the weight and small head size. This is not a racket for training, i.e. hitting bucket loads. I actually have the K pro Open for that purpose. During serious game is when I go to this stick. It'll stand up to pretty much any type of shots being hit at you.
From: AJ, Thailand 09/09
String type and tension: mono, 52lbs
NTRP Rating: 3.5 - 4

Comments: I've been playing with this racket for about 1 week now and I'm actually doing ok. Now even though it's rated for 5.0 players if you play a good swing and can rally with the person then I say go for it. I'm not going to lie, I'm only 2.5! I've been playing for one year now and this racket this a nice boost to slice and kicks serves that I do. By far the best racket I've use so far. I will post another comment after I've used it for bout 6-10 months.
From: Wunglu, Milwaukee, WI 09/09
String type and tension:60
NTRP Rating:2.5

Comments: My favorite racquet so far out of about 20 that I have played with. Feels very clean and crisp I think due to the narrow beam. Excellent for slice, sidespin, and topspin. Give it a hit even if you are a lower level player it might improve your game. It makes you hit the ball properly.
From: Jason, Marietta, Ga US 09/09
String type and tension: WeissCannon Turbotwist 62

Comments: This racquet is fantastic! I've been playing with the 6.1 k95 16x18 and now that I've switched to this and my game has improved drastically. And here's the thing, I'm only a 3.5 player! The weight is no problem being as I'm 6' and 205 pounds, and the smaller head has made me improve my stroke so much. I actually feel better playing with this racquet than any other racquet I've tried. If you concerned that this racquet is to good for you, I say try it out, If you work out and can move around the court quickly, then go for it. Anyway, everyone on here who reviews says they're 4.5's and 5.0's. Its just a fact that people always overrate themselves, but I'm being honest. Above a 3? if yes, you can handle this frame as long as you have some physical prowess.
From: Justin, FL 08/09

Comments: Well, it's strange I did not buy this long ago. 3 things made me do it. Feds "revival". The fact that it has been established that this is extremely close to what he actually plays. And the fact that my local shop had two left, both in grip 2. So I brought a weight, and choose the one that came closest to specs (the lightest, there was a couple of grams difference). Put on an overgrip, and Gosen OG micro super JC 16 at 25kg mains, 26kg crosses. Rubberband for dampener, the weight is 361g. I really think that the weight is not much of a subject. The racquet swings so smoothly. And it has the weight that makes it possible to block back difficult balls, and the control to hit hard, and spin to do most everything in between. Minor disappointment: The leather grip was not wrapped totally evenly. But I hesitate to change it since I don't want to tinker with the balance...
From: Povl C., Denmarl.
String type and tension: Gosen JC 16 25-26kg

Comments: This racquet is like a magic wand that opens a window into your tennis soul, or like swallowing the red pill in "The Matrix" - it brings you face-to-face with the true state of your tennis game. It will punish any flaws but rewards proper technique with exceptional spin and feel and preternatural precision. I've been using the Becker 11 Mid, which I like a lot and find slightly more maneuverable and forgiving, but I keep coming back to the K Six-One Tour 90. It's like a training aid, and it really just makes me enjoy playing tennis more. Not that it needs to be any heavier but in stock form I find the balance a bit too headlight so I added just enough lead at 3 and 9 o'clock to cover the inside of the circle around the letter "K" and now it seems perfect, I can feel the head more and it offers even greater stability and plow-through.
From: Mike, Brooklyn, NY 08/09
String type and tension: Wilson K-Gut 17-gauge, 55 lbs.

Comments: Definitely a surprise. I tried the kps88 and the 6.1 95 and did not like either. This one, however, was entirely different. Placement is much more precise and the spin potential was much higher. I use a 2handed backhand and in 4 hours of testing have not shanked a shot. My only difficulty so far is the serve. The pace is outstanding (brought my serve back to the 120 range) but the spin is a little less than what I am used to. I feel like this stick will take me as far as I, personally, am able to go.
From: Ben, 08/09

Comments: I second what Indra says. Spot on. I've been tempted to try other racquets lately (I hate to say that it makes me feel like I'm cheating...) for research purposes. I can guarantee that I WILL be getting more of these, though. A modern classic...period.
From: Marty, Chicago 08/09
NTRP Rating: 4 (?)

Comments: One word I will use to summarize this racket is "Discipline". I wrote a review on this forum 6-7 months ago, and back then I was very casual about just every aspects of my game. Now that I have had the opportunity to play with this racket properly, I realized what a good investment it is. I took some lessons and this racket is the culmination of the phrase "Garbage In Garbage Out". If you want to harness the its true potential of this lethal weapon you must do all your fundamentals with discipline, starting from the stance, pivot, back swing, forward swing motion, push/extension, shoulder usage, body rotation and follow through - things that you take for granted. If you won't forget it. This racket will force you to play correctly. I am now hitting with a much more compact back swing, and draw my power from arm & shoulder motion - punching the ball forward with swift controlled motion. I use less wrist and more pronation (forearm rotation). I will only use semi-open and be side-on instead of face-on towards the ball. The extreme head-light balance actually makes swinging this racket more effortless than the weight suggests, and the added swingweight is welcome because it puts more stability into the shots. You will want to experiment with the strings till you find your ideal one. I have tried at least 7 combination in as many months and still trying different ones. Overall, don't be put off trying this racket. It's not true what they say that this racket is for 5.0+ players. It's not the number that makes the difference, it's your attitude towards hitting the ball. Some of the 5.0 players I have seen still hit important shots with such indiscipline and they won't get the best out of this racket. It goes without saying that if you're just gonna lasso-whip Ala Nadal, forget it. You will get frustrated.
From: Indra, London, United Kingdom 08/09
String type and tension: Wilson NXT 17 and NXT Tour 16 and 17; Luxillon BB Alu Power and Alu Power Rough, and Wilson Ultimate Hybrid Duo. Liking BB Alu Power the best with NXT tour 17 a close 2nd. all strung at 55 Lbs.
Headsize: 90 sq in

Comments: Bought this racquet after playing the K6.1 95(16x18) for a few months and love it. With the 95 I had progressed to max tension and poly strings trying to get control, but this racquet seems just about perfect. It feels like I can swing for the fences and still stay in play, and my serves are suddenly finding the box. I'll have to modify my technique a bit to get better penetration, but I see that as a good thing. The leather grip is a nice touch, but too slippery for me - I replaced it on the first day.
From: Greg, Dublin, OH, USA. 8/09
String type and tension: Luxilon ALU 16G rough in mains at 57Lbs, Wilson NXT Tour 16 at 57 Lbs in crosses.

Comments: This racquet is great! I'm an all court player and I was using Prince TT Warrior MP's. This has improved my game, especially my volleys against hard passing shots and the baseline rallies. It feels great at the net and my serves stay in no matter how hard I hit. The extra weight on the frame is perfect. If you're scared to get one... I'd say go ahead and do it. It can only make you get better. A+++++
From: Clarke, Denton, TX. 8/09
String type and tension: Big Banger Alu Power 16L @ 55lbs.

Comments: This is a beautiful racquet. I demoed 16 racquets of various brands, along with a friend to find a replacement. I fancied many in the Yonex line, which my friend decided to purchase. In the end, I loved the feel with my groundstrokes and the versatility of the Wilson K Factor KSix-One 95, but also loved my confidence at the net with the Wilson K Factor KPro Staff 88. This racquet finds the perfect balance of both racquets, but is very much its own beast. It has ultimate control as I feel I can place the ball anywhere on the court, as long as my foot work is correct.The K Factor KSix-One Tour 90 made me want to play hours and hours. I can't wait to hit the courts again and that's what matters the most.
From: Gio, SoCal. 8/09
String type and tension: Nat Gut @55 Mains Lux ALU Power Rough @52 Crosses

Comments: I've been using this stick for about two months. Previously using K6.1 team. Changing from K6.1 Team to K6.1 Tour requires major changes on my playability due to its weight and headsize. But after a few sessions, I noticed that this is a fantastic racket. My forehand and backhands technique completely improved with added topspin. The racket feels so precise as I able to control the ball all the time. I usually hit the at center of stringbed so I don't really care about sweetsport. I strongly recommend to those who need to change from light to heavy racket. Thanks Wilson for such a great racket!
From: Azwan, Malaysia 07/09
String type and tension: Luxilon ALU Big Banger Power 16, 52lbs
NTRP Rating: 4.5/5.0

Comments: This racquet is so awesome!!! I get so much power off of it even though they say it has no power haha. But I only recommend this to advanced players because it requires you to have fast racquet head speed to generate some juice. The control is amazing, and at the net, the racquet just melts away the volleys. The racquet is one of the heavier ones weighing in at about 12.5 oz strung. But overall its a great stick.
From: Victor, Tampa FL 07/09
String type and tension: Luxilon ALU power rough at 55lbs
Headsize:90 mid

Comments: Unfortunately, this racket wasn't suited for my game. Being 5ft tall and a girl, this racket is too heavy for me and my arm starts to hurt after hitting with it for a while. I have no control nor a really good feel on the ball. I hit the ball flat and it felt like it was going to go out every time. There's def. lots of power with this racket- you don�t have to swing hard or use a lot of power to get the ball deep. Therefore, it�s great if you have a developed stroke. This isn't a racket for beginners.
From: Sara, USA, 07/09

Comments: Coming from a Wilson 6.0 95 I thought this racket would be worth a shot. I was looking for something with more plow-through and spin and this racket had it. I was a little unsure of the head size but it didn't create any problems unless I slashed at the ball and made a bad stroke, which happens with any racket. The serve was just awesome I could do it all time after time creating some free points for myself. All in all it�s an awesome racket if you can handle a real players stick.
From: Pete, 07/09
String type and tension: Wilson NXT, 57

Comments: I decided to demo this racket before my first tournament of the year. My first match was against some 4.0 player who had a record of pushing. So I decided to go with the k 90 tour and man I destroyed the dude 6-0 6-2 in like 30 min. then after a few easy matches I realized that I had smoked all of the top players. I went into the finals match and won against the number 7 in the state 6-4 7-6. This racket is the best in every aspect of the game the headsize or the weight didn�t bother me.
From: Liam, Phoenix, AZ, USA, 07/09
String type and tension: Natural Gut mains Luxilon Big Banger rough (I wanted to be like roger lol)

Comments: The K90 Tour is a very Awesome stick. If you have a clean stroke and good footwork, you will find everything you want in a racquet. Great topspin, Stability, Control, Feel etc. I personally thought the 90 sq in head size was not a problem and the sweetspot felt huge. It also felt light for a 12.5oz racquet. Give it a try!
From: Atticus, Modesto, CA. 7/09
String type and tension: MSV focus hex 16g. 55lbs
NTRP Rating: 4.5 +

Comments: I keep coming back to this racquet. With the right technique, strings, tension and a little modification, it sings beautiful songs of harmonious tennis love. Literally does everything well and exceeds in other categories. Has just the right amount of flex and great weight distribution. Coming from the Microgel Prestige Mid, which is more forgiving and flexier-- the K90tour is a powerful stick with remarkable levels of control and spin potential.
From: A.L. Germantown, MD 07/09
String type and tension:Klip optic nerve (m) 57lbs. X-one biphase (x)55lbs.
NTRP Rating: 4.0 getting better and better.

Comments: I had recently bought this racquet and all I can say is wow. My ground strokes have greatly improved. Although it is 12.5 oz. I didn't notice much weight change as I usually play with a heavy racquet. My serves as well have improved being as the racquet is heavy all I really have to do is get the motion right and the racquet takes care of the rest. I have not been able to practice my volleys but I'm sure they will be well improved.
From: Sam, Texas 07/09
String type and tension: Babolat pro hurricane 55 tension

Comments: Have never used a racquet as good as this! From the first stroke to the last serve I was in control the entire match. Great racquet. I am about to buy it.
From: Harry, Ranked Junior 06/09

Comments: This racquet has an amazing amount of control. You can place shots anywhere you want to with decent pace and spin. Even though the racquet is considered to be heavy, I really didn't have a problem. It may hurt you if you get injured easily. The trick to play with this racquet is to get your weight into the ball and let the racquet do the work. I was previously playing with Nadal's racquet that had a 100 sq.in headsize and I really don't have much problems with mishitting the ball with this racquet. One place the racquet shines is the forehand. If you have a fast swing you will be hitting balls deep into the court and pushing your opponent around. I play with family members that are older than me and I feel like I'm giving them a harder time. This racquet has improved my game to where I like it.
From: Zach, Tinton Falls, N.J., U.S.A. 06/09
String type and tension: Wilson Ultra Synthetic Gut

Comments: I'm going to make this simple. This is the best player frame ever made, no questions asked, period. I don't get what people are saying when they say this frame is "horrible" or "terrible". I have been demoing for about a year now, and I have never played with any racquet with more feel, and sweeter feeling sweet spot. Even with the small head size I didn't have any problem hitting with the racquet and I played better with it than I ever have. On serve it took a little getting used to because of the smaller head, but you can swing as hard as you want... and it will go in. Best frame ever made. And I usually don't like Wilson; ha well I do now.
From: Ian, USA. 06/09

Comments: I recently picked this racquet up after needing a new racquet. The first time I played with it I was having a lot of trouble with the weight and small head size however the weight is largely exaggerated. 12.5 ounces is nothing to worry about and I got used to it in 2 or 3days. Once you get the feel down for this racquet you can really hit balls accurately. This racquet is absolutely marvelous for volleying and has just the right balance to allow a lot of dexterity. I'm not the best tennis player and in fact only started a few months ago however this racquet has improved my game so much that I can beat my friends easily now. I would recommend this racquet as a demo to any player with a little bit of muscle. Perfect.
From: Jason, Reading,MA 06/09
String type and tension:Luxilon ALU BIG BANGER ROUGH

Comments: Wow! First off, this is amazing in every area of the court. I felt like I could take massive swipes at the ball and keep it in because of the small head size. The volleys are unimaginable in every aspect; but of course it is not just because of the racquet, it is also because of how well tennis warehouse strung it. They did amazing work. Thank you Tennis Warehouse. Another thing this racquet is stiff and heavy but that just makes it easier to swing through the air. When the air clashes with this racquet it feels like a hot knife through butter. Unlike the Kpro staff, this racquet has more of a scalpel feel without the axe. While the k pro staff is a scalpel and an axe but the k sixone tour has more of that true six one heritage in it and is very nice to play with. It is great what Wilson did by adding this racquet to that legendary line. I kid you not, this is perfection at its best. Trust me.
From: Trevin, Fresno, Texas, USA 06/09
String type: Mains Tecnifibre Black Code 16g & HEAD Rip Control 18g Crosses

Comments: I've been playing with this for 4 months now, and it has definitely made me a better player. You need good mechanics to use this stick. At the beginning of my tennis season I was shanking balls left and right, and now it's a rarity. You have to set your shots up early and have your feet in the right position. My favorite part of the racquet is how low powered it is. Combined with a poly, I can take huge cuts and keep the ball in the court. Serves have never been better; placement is so easy with this stick. I will agree that it isn't for everyone, but you don't have to be a 5.0+ to use it.
From: Steve G, Chicago, IL, USA. 06/09
String type and tension: Signum Pro Poly Plasma 16 @ 55#

Comments: I couldn't agree more with what this person said... "This is the perfect racquet for players of all levels, sizes, ages and genders�� From: Anon. 6/09" All this talk about "too heavy" "too hard to hit with" makes a lot of sense IF YOU ARE UTILIZING THE MOST EFFICIENT BIOMECHANICS. The beautiful thing about this racquet is that it FORCES you to do so. If you have a little patience to "give in" to it's influence you can "feel the Force flow through you"....spoken like a true Jedi
From: Marty, Chicago, IL, USA, 06/09
String type and tension: Gut Main (52), Lux crosses (47)
NTRP Rating: 3.5-4.0

Comments:This is by far the best racquet I have ever played with. I was unsure whether or not the increase in weight from my ntour two would give me arm trouble, but from the first hit I knew this was the racquet for me. I was able to put plenty of spin on the ball and the control was awesome. I found that the smaller headsize wasn't a big problem after I got used to it. The stability was great at the net and I was able to get a lot of action on my serve. This is a great racquet for people that take big swings at the ball because it does all the work with its weight. I highly recommend at least a demo.
From: Scott, East Lansing, MI, USA, 06/09

Comments: I love classic frames and PS85 is my favorite out of all them, followed by Prestige Classic 600. Out of all modern frames I only play with K90. It actually feels the lightest and has the biggest sweet spot. It's an awesome all court frame, equally great for serve and volley as for cross court baseline play. Make sure you get a good combination of string and tension on it. Thinner gauge and softer strings will do wonders. I use NXT Tour right now but will try Federer's set up and will slowly add some lead to the head to bring it closer to PS 85.

Comments: I currently coach two teenaged female beginners who have no problems hitting balls on both sides with power and precision using this racquet. I formerly coached a pint-sized girl aged ten, who insisted on using this racquet and who used it to spar against an ATP pro. The reason why all of them could wield this notoriously-unforgiving racquet so marvelously is exactly what makes it notoriously unforgiving - its weight. The secret to playing this racquet, is also the secret to playing great tennis: relax your entire upper body, turn well in preparation (to the extent that your back faces the net), uncoil through the rotation of your hips and pivoting on your feet, and allow the racquet to swing as freely as possible on its own weight. Being relaxed allows the racquet to swing quickest without any resistance; turning your body in preparation ensures proper biomechanics through the swing, which automatically results in a low to high action for correct ball trajectory. The same applies for the serve, the return of the serve and can be adapted for volleys. With all the work being done by the hips and the legs, which are some of the strongest muscle groups found in our body, playing tennis becomes effortless on the arms and shoulders, Moreover, this method of playing tennis reduces usual tennis injuries to the wrist, shoulder and forearm. Well, this might sound like old-fashioned tennis, but ask any experienced coach, and he'll likely tell you the same thing - that it's probably the best way to ensure a long playing career at the highest level.

Comments: Best racquet for aggressive players with stronger arms. It has a great sweetspot, perfect spin production and volley control. If the racquet is too heavy for you, you can try Volkl Powerbridge 10 - 325 g with Luxilon Timo 122 string, which plays similarly.
From: Edi, Slovenia. 6/09
String type and tension: Signum pro tornado 58 lbs

Comments: I learned that to play with this racquet, you either need to be a higher level player than me, or have strong arms and shoulders (which I don't have). I demoed this stick a few months ago and I found out that it was too heavy! Despite my mediocre strength, I managed to find out that this racquet is an EXCELLENT forehand racket, but swinging backhands (especially with one-hand), serves, and volleys require a lot of physical effort! This racquet can throw out your shoulder if you are not careful! I recommend this racquet to advanced+ level players who have the forearm strength and have the determination to win in competitive situations!
From: Shane, Kaneohe, HI, United States. 05/09
String type and tension: Demo strung at recommended tension (mid-range)

Comments:I am playing tennis since 1972. I was 7 years old boy. Also I grow up with heavy woody and graphite racquets (Donnay all wood BB, prince pro oversise, Wilson pro staff 6.0 85, prestige tour 600, etc...) so I am use to play with it. Till 14 years of age I was active player (one off best in my country). Now with 43 years I am playing senior tour (in my country) and I took this racquet with heart... so I am suffering now with whole my arm...and heart...and the pain is getting worse and worse...so I am not able to play any more...Your heart think you can... but your body (arm) and somewhere far away your brain knows perfectly - YOU CAN NOT PLAY WITH IT...it will destroy your arm...sooner or later.
From: Dadu, EU, 05/09
String type and tension: trying everything
NTRP Rating: 5+ in technik - 1 in results

Comments: Essentially, this racquet could be the best you have ever used. Given that your technique is well suited to it, which means that you cannot hit a lot of topspin. You need to plough through the ball more and the racquet will really do the work for you. Also, this thing tires you out fairly quickly, so you better be ready for the weight.
From: Henry Ji, Canada. 05/09
String type and tension: 55 lbs, pro hurricane & Excel

Comments: Essentially, this racquet could be the best you have ever used, given that your technique is well suited to it. Which means that you cannot hit a lot of topspin, you need to plough through the ball more and the racquet will really do the work for you. Also, this thing tires you out fairly quickly, so you better be ready for the weight.
From: Henry, Canada. 05/09
String type and tension: Pro Hurricane / Xcel @ 55 lbs.

Comments: This stick is awesome!!! I've been using the k90 for the past year and I find it does everything you ask it to. If you got the game and technique, you should definitely give this one a test drive. I know a lot of people say its heavy, but my 7 year old son, who uses a ksix-one 26 junior racquet likes to hit with my K90s and he hits them well.
From: Robby, SoCal, USA. 5/09
String type and tension: Isospeed Pyramid 16g @ 55 lbs.

Comments: I have tried the 95 version, but this racquet is one of a kind. There was little to compare the two. The tour 90 is so stable, it's scary! It takes some getting used to the weight, but the reward is worth it. I bought the racquet because of the other posts that mentioned that proper technique is needed to fully utilize it. In other words, this racquet has made my technique more solid and is the best racquet out there for advanced players.
From: Anon., Chesterfield, NJ, USA. 05/09
String type and tension: 54lbs - Topspin Cyberflash
NTRP Rating: 4.0/4.5

Comments: My two cents. First off, love the racquet. I have been playing with it now for a little over 6 mo. Best part about the racquet is the plow through and the pop from the string bed. The weight is not an issue at all. Had my girlfriend (who does not play tennis) hit with it on a ball machine and she did fine. If you are considering buying this racquet, demo it first bc it's not for everyone. Once you buy it, demo the KPS88 a month later to see if you need to play around with some lead. After that you'll find this racquet is unbeatable. Lastly, everything everyone else is saying about techniques when using this racquet is true.
From: Evan, KY, USA. 05/09
String type and tension: 59lbs
Headsize: 90 sq in

Comments: This stick is hard to put down I just keep coming back to it. It's heavy, but has a truly unique feel to it when you're in the groove. It's sweet, otherwise can be challenging!
From: Joel, Hewitt, TX, USA. 05/09
String type and tension: Babolat Pro hurrcicane tour @55 and sensation @57

Comments: I bought this racquet yesterday and was very happy considering it was my first hit with it and I am in the early stages of transition. I am only 14 years old. My previous racquet was 107 square inches and I had no trouble wielding this bad boy. The power is terrific, definitely a lot higher than what the review said. The only problem I came across was with my single-handed backhand. I found it was hard to middle the ball on my backhand. But im sure, after a few weeks I will have adapted to it. If you're unsure of whether to purchase this racquet, just do it. It's not as hard as people say it is. Excellent Stick.
From: Jon, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. 05/09
String type and tension: Wilson sensation 16, 55 lbs.

Comments: As far as I'm concerned (or as far as anybody else should be concerned) this racquet is the greatest on earth. Due to it's head weight you can produce a lot of pace on the ball as long as you are able to bring your arm around quickly. Despite the fairly good power produced by this racquet it is also very controlled and if you are a skilled player you put the ball on a dime, and overhitting shots is not something you have to worry about as long as you have the shots. This stick is the most stable and rock-solid feeling racquet you will ever find (which is excellent for serving, and particularly volleying, thus, it is an excellent serve-and-volley racquet) but despite that, it is also the greatest touch racquet I have ever used. You can hit amazing drop shots and drop-volleys. The backhand (particularly with a one-hander) can be greatly improved with this stick and the slice can become supreme ruler. For all I care because this racquet plows right through the ball and you can hit a slice just as hard as a flat or topspin backhand.
From: Wes, Post Falls, Idaho, U.S.A. 05/09
String type and tension: Prince Syn. Gut 16

Comments: This racquet is only going to improve your game, but only if you do the following: Move your feet, soft hands, flat strokes, relaxed arm. The weight of this racquet is only going to give you tennis elbow and other injuries if you muscle the ball with it. Have you heard before "Let the racquet do the work" well this is just that. Most racquets today are 93 and up in head size and weighing usually at 11.8 tops - so right away you know this thing is in a category of its own, but you can use all these challenges to your favor and your game and fitness will improve - you will see it for yourself anything less than hard work on your part will only result in poor performance and injuries.
From: Al, PA. 04/09
String type and tension: Prince Synthetic Gut 17g Duraflex - 59(summer) 57 winter (indoor)

Comments: Take my word for it. I have been playing tennis my whole life and nothing compares to the potential of this racket. Don't expect to see great results with this racket if you don't pull your own weight and do your push ups. It�s definitely not for younger junior players out there. Everything about this racket is solid. From groundstrokes to volleys that have an absolute plow through feeling. Serving is only good with this staff if you can generate your own power and precision. All and all, simply the best racket I have ever used and I don't usually say this about anything.
From: Terry, 04/09

Comments: I have been playing it since 1.5 years ago. I was a true 3.0 level, and after I stuck to use it to improve my stroke, it totally has paid off. All friends around me said I improved to be a 4.0 level in this short year. Be patient to learn a proper stroke, you will find the magic from this extremely stable racquet. I have already owned 3 of this amazing stick. LOVE IT!
From: Willow, Richmond, VA. 4/09
String type and tension: Luxilon and 55lbs

Comments: I played with the classic 6.1 for years and decided to try out some new racquets. The ksix-one 95 provided a similar feel to the classics, but my control was lacking. I picked up a few of these racquets and was immediately impressed. The sweet spot was surprisingly large for a midsize. My serve lost some pace, but gained more control. Returning was amazing, I basically had to just stick the racquet out there, letting it do all the work. If you can stave off tennis elbow this is a definite pleasure.
From: Robert, DeKalb, IL. 04/09
String type and tension: Luxilon

Comments: Great stick, forces you to improve to play well. Perfect feel and response for all shots including volleys. Even if you aren't used to it when you first try it out, stick with it and watch your game improve. (Note: if you're struggling for power string at the lower end of the recommended tension.) (and yes I'm talking about the 340g L version one.)
From: Vincent, Hong Kong. 4/09
String type and tension: Alu Power Rough 50 @ mains, Muti Feel Gauge 16 50@crosses (this set up took years to find.)
NTRP Rating: 4.0 - 4.5 (bad fitness =/ )

Comments: I tried this stick recently. I've used the original SV Pro Staff, PS 85,and now, the K90. I have to say, the K90 is the most similar to the SV Pro Staff. Stiffer than the PS 85, more head heavy than the PS 85, has a bigger sweetspot than the PS 85, and more crisp. Here are the cons: A lot less mobile, and swingweight makes it feel sluggish. I lose a lot at net with the k90 compared to the 85. However, this sacrifice is a plus at the baseline. I can rally better than the PS 85. With the 85, I MUST come up to the net if I want to take control of the point. The K90 can bang it up with the big swingers in the modern game. If you want all around racket that is good for serves, baseline, and net. Go for the k90. If you are a true serve and volley player, look elsewhere. To put it in Wilson branding terms: Take the Pro Staff 85 and 'Hammerize' it slightly... That defines the K90.
From: Rus, SoCal, CA. 04/09
String type and tension: Head RIP 56lbs

Comments: This racket is great for groundstrokes and volleys. But the one problem I have with this racquet is serving. Kick serves are great with this stick but flat serves are somewhat inconsistent, besides that this stick is worth the $200.
From: Anthony, Buffalo, NY, America. 3/09
String type and tension:Luxilon Big Banger ALU

Comments: Great racquet!! Plays better than I thought. I see a lot of people talking about the weight. If it's too heavy, get something else or hit the weight room. I went from using the nBlade to the KSix One 90. I used to use an old school Head Prestige which also had a small head, so it only took me about 30 minutes to get used to the smaller head of this frame. Just an overall great racquet.
From: KB, Glendale, CA, USA. 04/09
String type and tension: poly 58lbs

Comments: I have been using this racket for 2 years now. I switched from Pro-Staff 6.0 95. I hardly noticed the smaller head size. This racket requires you to have a nice smooth full swing that is generated by the whole body. You cannot try to arm it unless your really strong or you might hurt yourself. The racket is excellent in offense and defense. I sold my 2 rackets for about a month at one point and bought it back to realize how much I liked them. I'm still searching for a racket that has the best of old Pro-Staff 6.0 95 and this racket but a tad lighter for now this is my favorite.
From: Raja Vidhun, Newark, CA, USA
String type and tension: Hybrid Big Banger Alu rough 17 Main (55), Gamma TNT or Asterisk 17 Cross(57)
NTRP Rating:4.0